Page 594 of 717 FirstFirst ... 94494544584592593594595596604644694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    The Conservative Party elite knew the whole coronavirus thing is total BS all along, as they repeatedly threw large parties in the Prime Minister’s residence at the very same time that family Christmas gatherings were banned in the United Kingdom.

This is why you should never, ever, believe ONE SINGLE THING that the government tells you. The official story is always the one and only thing that you can be certain is not true. These charlatans were the same people who spent literally months going on camera, gravely issuing pronouncements about how a moderately contagious flu virus was the modern equivalent of the Black Plague, shutting down the economy and interfering with the entire country’s personal lives, then behind the scenes were living it up in the knowledge that there was never anything to worry about.

Those in power are literally laughing at us all for being stupid enough to follow the rules they don’t actually think are necessary.

Dan Wootton, The Daily Mail

The whole “pandemic” is a fraud. It’s a giant play that was designed to frighten everyone and convince them to submit to an endless series of injections and controls. And the behaviour of the people who knew it from the start proves that beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt.
    COVID-19 anti-vaxxers use the same arguments from 135 years ago

https://theconversation.com/covid-19...ars-ago-145592

If anti-vaxxers had their way we'd still be dying of smallpox.

The Conservative Party elite knew the whole coronavirus thing is total BS all along, as they repeatedly threw large parties in the Prime Minister’s residence at the very same time that family Christmas gatherings were banned in the United Kingdom.

This is why you should never, ever, believe ONE SINGLE THING that the government tells you. The official story is always the one and only thing that you can be certain is not true. These charlatans were the same people who spent literally months going on camera, gravely issuing pronouncements about how a moderately contagious flu virus was the modern equivalent of the Black Plague, shutting down the economy and interfering with the entire country’s personal lives, then behind the scenes were living it up in the knowledge that there was never anything to worry about.

Those in power are literally laughing at us all for being stupid enough to follow the rules they don’t actually think are necessary.

The whole “pandemic” is a fraud. It’s a giant play that was designed to frighten everyone and convince them to submit to an endless series of injections and controls. And the behaviour of the people who knew it from the start proves that beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt.
    Wow...Dan Wootton! Didn't he used to be the Sun's TV critic? How Bizarre that he is now being quoted as the Voice of Reason by those seeking justification for their fear of vaccines.

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...orries/page171

Sorry that you are still so afraid, PA

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...orries/page171

Sorry that you are still so afraid, PA
    That thread takes me back Pulisa. It seemed terrifying then but I think we've all adapted to impending doom much better than I ever dared to hope.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    That thread takes me back Pulisa. It seemed terrifying then but I think we've all adapted to impending doom much better than I ever dared to hope.
    I think you're right there Fishman.

That post on that thread back on 8th March 2020, which was still fairly early on in the pandemic, now seems like a lifetime ago!

While I totally agree about the whole Downing Street party debacle being a new low for Boris and Co, I still don't agree that this whole pandemic is a 'fraud' in any way.

Ditto for the Global Financial Crisis which many also seem to believe (wrongly IMO) was some kind of UK-specific 'fraud' at the time, which was also total nonsense!

Well just vote for another party in the next General Election then. Simples!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

So if the pandemic was a fraud, what the hell have they done with my step-gran? Her bungalow has been sold so she's not there. Hopefully she isn't sleeping rough on Morecambe beach.

Seriously, to say that it's a fraud is totally ridiculous. Yes since it started we have been manipulated and controlled in certain respects (personally I believe this happened pre-pandemic anyway) and yes Plan B is a smoke screen to try and get us to forget about the Christmas party fiasco.

But over the last 18 months the fact that so many people have died from Covid proves categorically that it wasn't a fraud. I guess I'm in the unfortunate position that I work in healthcare and a lot of our regular patients have died from it. It's heartbreaking.

Sorry, I'm burbling on, I just get really irritated when people suggest it's a fraud. I guess there'll always be complete idiots in the world and I'll just have to put Covid deniers in the box with holocaust deniers and other complete ****s and shove it to the back of my brain so that I can try to function (relatively) normally in society.

Page 594 of 717 FirstFirst ... 94494544584592593594595596604644694 ... LastLast

Thread Information