Page 681 of 717 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    2 more resignations from Downing Street. I think the Starmer slur could very well prove more damaging to Boris than Partygate.
    It could, but it has also sown a seed in social media and print media that will see a drip-feed against Starmer for a long time to come.

It is of course worth reminding people that Savile was a regular guest of the Thatchers (who lobbied for his knighthood) and he was also given free rein of Broadmoor.

Savile had everyone fooled though, Starmer would just be joining and extremely long list. Prince Charles visited Savile at his Glencoe retreat. I've got fond memories of Glencoe as a child and to think that pervert was probably taking kids back to that very cottage.

2 more resignations from Downing Street. I think the Starmer slur could very well prove more damaging to Boris than Partygate.
    It seems as if he's now shot himself in his other foot, and now likely reaching the point of no return. To me, this smacks of sheer desperation from him and many of his fellow cronies!

Perhaps this latest debacle will be dubbed 'Savilegate'?

The man's totally insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Business opportunity for Halloween if you paint them with blood splatters, big eyes and teeth?
    You could be on to something! If I paint some of them black I could make a kind of suit of armour. Evil knight of the round table?

Save them for the 2220 200th anniversary of Covid when they will be collectors items?
    I wonder if the plastic would start to break down after a while? I might have to hope for a Grace Jones giant shoulder pad revival to get shot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    We are still very much in the 2020 situation with no changes planned - 2m distancing, one in/one out toilets, compulsory masks or visors, ventilation and sanitising with minimal room occupancy. I'm happy with that. The area where I work has a very high case rate of around 1,900 cases per 100,000 population.
    Yes we are still in masks except when eating/drinking, 2m distancing, windows periodically open, stated room occupancy, alcohol gel all over the place, enhanced cleaning regimes etc. Just incredibly happy that visors are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    Yes we are still in masks except when eating/drinking, 2m distancing, windows periodically open, stated room occupancy, alcohol gel all over the place, enhanced cleaning regimes etc. Just incredibly happy that visors are gone.
    Pretty much the same at my day centre, though the 2m distancing rule there disappeared some time around last spring IIRC.

The group bubbles there ended around early July.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    We are still very much in the 2020 situation with no changes planned - 2m distancing, one in/one out toilets, compulsory masks or visors, ventilation and sanitising with minimal room occupancy. I'm happy with that. The area where I work has a very high case rate of around 1,900 cases per 100,000 population.
    Gosh, all those stringent 2020-style measures seem like ages ago now!

But if those measures still make you personally feel more comfortable and secure in your workplace, so be it on your behalf, PM, especially with your area of work still having sky-high case numbers.

I wonder if the plastic would start to break down after a while? I might have to hope for a Grace Jones giant shoulder pad revival to get shot of them.
    Even better, a Grace Jones slap someone revival so everyone needs the protection

You could be on to something! If I paint some of them black I could make a kind of suit of armour. Evil knight of the round table?
    Or Boba Fett. Very popular at the moment.

Darth Vader 'I am your father' reveals on maternity

Page 681 of 717 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691 ... LastLast

Thread Information