Page 714 of 717 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715716 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Maybe it would be convenient for Prince Andrew to be the first person to test positive for Covid for the rest of his days?

Glad you are now liberated and just in time for your trip to Manchester too! I hope it goes smoothly and that you enjoy the concert.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Maybe it would be convenient for Prince Andrew to be the first person to test positive for Covid for the rest of his days?

Glad you are now liberated and just in time for your trip to Manchester too! I hope it goes smoothly and that you enjoy the concert.
    That would be a wonderful idea, maybe he could have permanent Covid and monkey pox rolled into one, although I also wouldn't be sad if he got gangrene of the willy either.

Yes wasn’t that ‘convenient’ that he got covid right on the jubilee.

Probably a case of don’t show your face or you’ll be boo’d. Ditto with the Harkles.

Anyway..more important stuff. Glad you’re feeling better Catkins.

Ghost…Spillways

It's the first time anything positive has been said in the media about Andrew for ages...

The Harkles brazened it out today..Boris and Carrie were booed when they showed their smirking faces going into St Paul's. He's certainly a candidate for Selective Covid..

It's the first time anything positive has been said in the media about Andrew for ages...

The Harkles brazened it out today..Boris and Carrie were booed when they showed their smirking faces going into St Paul's. He's certainly a candidate for Selective Covid..
    No, no, people were cheering, it was just the disgusting leftist BBC deliberately manipulating the sound.

Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 15-21-12 British Alba on Twitter.png

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    No, no, people were cheering, it was just the disgusting leftist BBC deliberately manipulating the sound.

Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 15-21-12 British Alba on Twitter.png
    That tweet sounds like some right BBC-bashing 'know-it-all' in pursuit of their fifteen minutes of fame!

Will be interesting to see how the PM deals with the significant recent rise in covid cases..if he even acknowledges it.

Will be interesting to see how the PM deals with the significant recent rise in covid cases..if he even acknowledges it.
    He decided that playing photo-ops in Kyiv with Zelenskiy was more important than speaking to a conference of Northern Tory MPs in Doncaster before next week's by-election in Wakefield.

So I think we can guess what he thinks about the rise in Covid cases - I'm sure optimism and British spunk is all we need.

Yes I saw he hot -footed it to Kyiv to meet up with his media-savvy pal again. He can always rely on Volod for a positive publicity boost. What would he do without him and this war? So great to see him getting on with the job and doing what no other Tory politician can achieve.

TBH, I think he's beyond even caring now. Not just about Covid but most other issues as well.

But I do think a sizeable proportion of the population still seem to just take a lot of what's wrong ATM on the chin, rather than actually attempt to find practical solutions, plus of course the endless 'whataboutery' when the opposition parties are mentioned, even by many who are historically more left-leaning, as if they in turn are now also beyond caring.

Page 714 of 717 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715716 ... LastLast

Thread Information