Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :(

:(

Last edited by SnowyGreen; 02-05-20 at 07:25. Reason: Nm

Re: :(

You need to communicate if you need help.

best wishes

if we can help please tell us, Snowy? It's so hard to communicate distress but we are here if you need us x

and some

You know where we all are if you need support. Never feel embarrassed asking for a hand on here.

Here if you need anything Snowy x sending lots of hugs your way. Xxx

Thanks guys, it's hard for me to talk about my stuff, but I'm ok now and getting help from someone who knows how to handle surgical menopause. Thanks again for all your concern xo

Good to hear from you Snowy xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Good to hear from you Snowy xx

Thank you Lola

I'm glad you have found someone to help you through this horrible time, Snowy. Surgical menopause is a real shock to the system and can really throw you off kilter emotionally and mentally. I've been there too but things do get better xx

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm glad you have found someone to help you through this horrible time, Snowy. Surgical menopause is a real shock to the system and can really throw you off kilter emotionally and mentally. I've been there too but things do get better xx

Do they really get better? That's a relief to hear. I am in a surgical menopause group on facebook, and everyone in there says it never gets better, it is for life... freaking threw me for a loop, which is why I made this post, felt like I had lost all hope. But then I thought the people who are really struggling are the ones who are louder than the ones who are fine after a while.

Do you mind me asking how long you had surgical menopause symptoms for? Did you do any hrt?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information