Hi all
I have been posting alot lately with my symptoms and I have severe health anxiety which I am dealing with along with mental Health team.
So 5 months ago I started off with twitching muscles all in different places, saw neurologist in January for my multiple sclerosis annual check up and mentioned the twitching to him, he examined me and said he was not concerned. I had just been on day discharge from hospital to see him, where I had spent two weeks after taking an overdose so was in a very heightened state of anxiety.
So since January things started changing with regards to symptoms. They are....
Thumb and palm tightness
Mispronouncing words
Pain in toes
Excessive swallowing
Stiff legs (comes and goes)

Have spoken to my neurologist about all this and he says again and again he's not concerned. He said my speech was fine too.

The latest two things that have happened, and neurologist doesn't know about, was ankle giving way after dismounting from my horse, and yesterday, I had my mental health nurse over to see me, and I got quite upset over things, and I felt my chin was quivering, ran to the bathroom to look at my tongue in case it was twitching, but while I was checking my tongue, it was like my bottom jaw/chin couldn't keep still and kept twitching!! There was a feeling like a buzzing for the rest of the evening until I went to sleep. I'm just hoping this all be anxiety related.
Unfortunately the fear of this got the better of me last week and again took an overdose and ended up in hospital, that's why the mental health team are involved.
I googled and it came up that jaw tremors can be related to als/mnd so I'm in a total state of panic and can't stop crying!!
My neurologist has sent me an email saying he doesn't want to see me again, even as a private patient.
Please can someone who knows help with any answers!!
I am so scared of what's going on with my body!!
Thanks all