Last night was my second 10mg pill. I have never felt this level of nausea in my life and I've experienced pregnancy, stomach bugs, etc. Nothing compares to this. I am not throwing up and what I eat doesn't make it better or worse. I work a very physical job as a warehouse order picker at a major global food distribution warehouse. I don't take days off there but I think I may need to tomorrow to extend my 2 day weekend. The nausea seems to be worse with anxiety and really bad about an hour after taking a dose. It seems to only subside right before the next dose is due. I need to know what the timeline looked like for each of your experiences with it to give me some hope. I'm a habitual "try it for a week and stop the meds because I can do it myself and these side effects suck " person. But I really want to give it a chance because right now, I'm dealing with two major losses, a father in law and miscarriage and I'm also dealing with my normal anxiety and fear of the future from the virus and being an essential worker.

Tips, experiences and moreover hope would be appreciated. In addition, I'd love to hear your success from taking OR stopping this medicine. Is this worth this side effect? I'm going to speak to a therapist within a week or two regardless and starting to journal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk