Loosing hope just feel so awful I had my baby 6 months ago and I love her but I feel like I'm loosing my mind.

Awful birth experience ending in emergency C section. Excessive weight gain and I think my husband has had enough of my depression.

I feel so lost I cry almost everyday i have constant anxiety and I'm so insecure about myself and my marriage I feel I have no directionjust feel like giving up I have no one to turn to.

My husband has been so supportive I got help I'm having therapy.. But I can't bring myself to take the anti depressants and I told. My husband I was taking them but reality is I'm too scared to take them. He found out and got really angry with me said I lied to him for 6 months by not telling him how I was feeling then lying to him about not taking the meds he threatened to leave.. He didn't and I know its my fault and it must be frustrating to him... He didn't leave but I feel things are now strained between us and I feel like he's only staying for our daughter and maybe he dosent love me anymore so much on top of how I feel I'm now obsessing constantly about it.
Im obsessing about my weight I am dieting and exercising but I feel so unattractive and insecure.

Constant racing thoughts I cry over the smallest things I just feel so miserable and unhappy and so alone and lost I just feel like giving up

Sorry for long post I just needed to talk to get it off my chest because other than therapy I don't feel I have anyway to vent and I don't want to burden my husband I don't want to loose him.

I went from being happy and in love to miserable and lost all in 1 year and I just don't know how to cope

Vent over xxx