Hi all.
Some of you may have seen my previous post on me getting cleaning product in my eyes (very litttle mist) and then the new oneset of flashing in my side vision with new floaters. This come maybe 1-2 weeks after the cleaning story!

Well as I have been doing nothing but worry about this constantly I have today managed to get in on Saturday to get my eyes checked. After speaking with the optician on the phone and going through a series of questions she said it sounds like my vitreous may have detached! Is this possible at 26?!

She then went on to say she could take a look but it wouldn't be until Saturday and if my symptoms worsen to go straight to my nearest eye hospital.

I'm almost certain I have new floaters however, not sure if I am seeing them more with it being brighter?

I keep getting a blurriness feeling coming from the side of my vision,

I do have Blepharitis which has give me dry eyes - I use Optex dry and tired eye drops.

I've had headaches coming and going through out the day.

I feel my eyes have been very sensitive to light.

Whilst walking outside I just see the floaters and nothing else. It's when I get back home I notice every little light and what not!

Could this be just being very obsessive over my vision and eyes I am noticing normal things?

Relieved I am getting checked in Saturday however so scared incase I get told I am loosing my sight.

Thank you for reading my post (again), I'm just absolutely terrified over my vision right now. I have 3 children and I keep getting upset I won't see them grow up. I find myself waking though thr night to make sure I can still see.

I am quite stressed at the moment with having just moved house and my middle daughter is disabled and can have very challenging behaviour, I don't get a break.

Hope to speak to someone soon

Kind regards
Emily x