Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
Does anyone ever feel a bit uneasy whenever they enter a building or specific rooms within a given building (or house)?
Yeah, and it works the other way too. I chose my present house (at the time, a shithole) due to the good vibe I got when I walked in to view on the first occasion and twice more before we put the offer in..

I don't really buy into the paranormal, etc
I do buy into it and it's hard not to when you've been feet away from a child (who doesn't belong in your house) and who appears to have no bottom half!

When it comes to how buildings 'feel' - we're all energy and it makes sense to me that we leave traces of our energetic 'essence' behind - especially if there was trauma involved.

but sometimes I have been known to feel a little uncomfortable entering certain rooms for no apparent reason and even seemingly innocuous fixtures and fittings within the given room (especially toilets) have been known to give me the heebies (e.g. arrays of exposed water pipes) and even certain odours, etc. Also places that would normally be a hive of activity during the day but completely desolate of an evening (e.g, certain workplaces, schools, parts of hospitals, etc) tend to make me feel a bit creeped out.
Most places get a case of the creepies when it's dark..

I had a friend and I visited her house one day and I felt crap. Couldn't understand why as I was fine when I went in. Turns out there had been a fire in that house and the previous occupant had died in one of the bedrooms. On another occasion she gave me the 'grand tour' and as soon as I went upstairs I knew which room the bloke had carked it in (despite it being a summer's day in a south facing room) because the atmosphere felt similar as it used to feel in my childhood bedroom where a child had died a few years earlier - the same child who I saw at the bottom of the stairs.Of course there are also autistic sensory issues and connection to memories?

For instance, I can't look at parquet flooring without thinking of school. I was always looking at the floor and always feeling like I was about to throw up from fear so my brain remembers this..

Maybe that's what's happening with you Len?