Thread: Extra Beats

Extra Beats

Hey,

I know this has been talked about alot here but i am just wondering does anyone else feel more extras beats if they think about it more. I had a really bad night with them last night but i just couldn't stop thinking about it and i think this is what was making them worse. Anyone else feel like this?
    Last edited by ciggs; 18-10-07 at 10:57.

Re: Extra Beats

hi
    I suffer from these horrible missed beats, this has been happening since last October. I plucked up the courage and went to the Dr, where he listened to my heart, he then wired me up to a heart machine, I sat there for 2 mins, and again my heart was going daft. In actual fact my heart rate was 120 beats per min, that really scared me, I suppose what i am trying to tell you is I have had them for a year and I am still here, my Dr has offered me 24hr monitoring but I have declined this but I am being refered for cognitive behavioural therapy.
    Please dont let this take over your life like they try to, look after yourself
    Kirsty x

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for your reply. I just have to stop looking too much into it.

Thanks again,
    Ciggs.
    Last edited by ciggs; 19-10-07 at 10:04.

Hi Ciggs

I am with Kirsty, I have had these pesky things for many many years. I have had a really bad run of them lately, vitually non stop. Couldn't sleep at night etc. Please try not to worry (easier said than done though i know). I believe we can bring them on or at least make them so much worse through panic.

Take care hun and you're not alone

Tracy

having a bad time at the mo with extra beats myself,i notice when im busy or thinking about somthing else there not as bad,but if im all alone and think about it, its really bad!!!

Thread Information