Thread: A Lot of Blood in Stool, Im Struggling

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Lot of Blood in Stool, Im Struggling

I had a BM last night. After my BM I saw blood dripping on the toilet. The rest of my BM was fine, but the end tip had some blood on it It was fresh bright red. My fissure opened up 2 weeks ago but I have been fine eversince. Last night I didn't strain. But the starting tip of my stool was semi hard. I didnt feel pain though. But when I did do my sitz bath there was a mild sting. had problems with my bowels since 2017. Im a nurse but I admit my HA is bad. Back i. 2017 I began having specks of blood on the TP every now and then after straining. My HA went to the roof last night I almost fainted. This is the first time Ive seen that much blood on my BM. Most of the time it is just specks or streaks on the stool. I am trying to be objective as much as I can. I know I have a fissure, i have an anal skin tag that proves it. When you see my anus it looks like there are soft lumps on the sides that might be piles. My symptoms goes on and off for months. I am scared it is colon cancer though coz sometimes my left abdomen is painful esp when having BMs. I dont have weight loss. I gained a lot actually. I dont feel tired. My BMs are always formed sometimes soft sometimes hard.!Ive a doctor who suggested colonoscopy. Was about to do it end of Jan but it got moved coz I didnt get my PCP clearance on time. Then when Im about to get rescheduled, the corona thing happened. I work in the hospital night shift and I tend to sit for hours because my patients are asleep at night. I am struggling. I wish Fishmanpa would see my post and put some sense in my head.
    Last edited by AnxiousRN; 12-05-20 at 11:18. Reason: Typo

Thread Information