Thread: Anxiety

Anxiety

Hi I'm new here and last 2 weeks have been suffering with anxiety symptoms being fast heart rate and constantly feeling hot and flushed. Really affecting my life I'm on medication to slow heart rate but cannot stop the flushes which are embarrassing. Any help or hints on how I can combat this or anyone I can speak to. Thanks...

Re: Anxiety

I welcome you and want to advise you to use a very reliable and useful remedy for anxiety, stress and irritation with CBD oil. I always use CBD oil, as well as other means of this seller, and I am always satisfied. Here is the website of the [removed by admin] supplier where I buy CBD oil all quickly and efficiently. I recommend you use the oil and you yourself will see a positive result. This oil works efficiently and quickly relieves stress and stress. You health and good mood.
    Last edited by Pipkin; 12-06-20 at 16:16.

No links to sales sites please.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I know this is old but did you ever figure out how to get rid of the hot flushes? I’m struggling really bad with anxiety and keep having hot flushes too. I’m 32 and I’ve already been checks for early menopause which I don’t have, all I can think is anxiety xx

Thread Information