Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Good non answer.
    Yes, James Hodgkinson was a follower of Bernie Sanders. A private citizen unknown until he committed this heinous crime. It shows that mental illness doesn't discriminate. Alex Jones is a nationally known and heavily followed radio and internet personality that has been an influencer of the alt-right and very popular with conspiracy enthusiasts for over 20 years. David Duke is the former Grand Wizard of the KKK and his popularity and devotion of his followers is unparalleled by his supporters and members of the KKK and other hate groups. He is known as "perhaps America’s most well-known racist and anti-Semite" and he was a avid fan and endorser of DJT. I won't get into the fact that Trump refused to denounce him and denied knowing about him or despite saying he did ten years ago.

So no, your analogy was a poor attempt at rationalizing two completely different scenarios.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, there's little point in any of us arguing with Noivous on here any longer, as nothing in this world is likely to convince him/her otherwise!
    Arguing with a ReTrumplican is like playing chess with a monkey. He jumps on the board, knocks over all the pieces, throws poo at you and struts around like he won.
    You're right. The delusion is strong in this one Obi Wan

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 27-01-21 at 19:40.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Why do we have to have all these political posts on here - it always ends in arguments?

It is not really the forum for it is it?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Why do we have to have all these political posts on here - it always ends in arguments?

Look at the OPs that start the post. I think you have to conclude that they enjoy arguing.

Lots of assumptions going on here. Carnation has talked about N and I'll add myself to this because we have been known to PM. Perhaps that means I know a little about his world?

Now, if we are going to start a little analysis of members we don't think should be on here are we going to start with all the low post counts? But do you know they post in Chat or get advice on PM with friends they have made? What about those that don't help others and only want help themselves? Or perhaps get to the real reason this is happening; dislike? From what I know this is the opposite of NMP but some would prefer a closed clubhouse.

So perhaps we should let Admin be Admin. If people have their concerns the correct way is to contact Admin. It really should not be done in the Forum as it causes friction, whether intentional or not.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 28-01-21 at 06:45.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Look at the OPs that start the post. I think you have to conclude that they enjoy arguing.
    I think quite a few on NMP do. Personality thing, obsessive nature, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post

Your site, Nic, your call. Personally I don't mind it as it's something else to discuss other than what lump is not cancer today. But I agree it would be much better if we keep these debates muted simply because of why we are here. Full throttle can he saved for political forums, which are toxic places.

I would also be aware of stifling too. Arguing to cause shutdown or banning. Going that way on a few members at the mo

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Lots of assumptions going on here. Carnation has talked about N and I'll add myself to this because we have been known to PM. Perhaps that means I know a little about his world?

Now, if we are going to start a little analysis of members we don't think should be on here are we going to start with all the low post counts? But do you know they post in Chat or get advice on PM with friends they have made? What about those that don't help others and only want help themselves? Or perhaps get to the real reason this is happening; dislike? From what I know this is the opposite of NMP but some would prefer a closed clubhouse.

So perhaps we should let Admin be Admin. If people have their concerns the correct way is to contact Admin. It really should not be done in the Forum as it causes friction, whether intentional or not.

I get get a lot of help from a few people on pm as I have tried on the forum but have had in the past not 1 reply so delete the thread.It is a Clubhouse,Terry not that hard to see.

Politics can serve as a distraction from anxiety and doesn't everyone secretly enjoy a good argument? Obviously not when it gets personal though.

Look even if a guy has his willy removed he's still a guy without the male anatomy. He still possesses the physical strength of a male. Would anyone watch their daughter get pounded in a wrestling match by some trans male (or is it trans female IDK) and think it was fair? That is the issue. The unfairness to female athletes is obvious to any logical thinking person. And you're right Lenco... you'll never convince me to agree with the PC lunacy no matter how hard you try. But typical of the left...cut off the conversation...or just censor opposing view points.

Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread Information