Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    And corrected himself to say there was no plan. The bottom line is Trump is gone! Thanks

FMP
    Was he reinstated last night..Did QAnon get it right?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Was he reinstated last night..Did QAnon get it right?
    So.... apparently, the narrative changed... This one goes in the "You can't make this shit up" file. And the thing is, as we see on this thread, Trump's cult go to extreme lengths to feed their narrative, whatever it may be. In some ways, it reminds me of HA behavior and the constant need to feed the dragon. It truly is insane!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I see the new administration is standing with Israel in objecting to a war crimes investigation by the ICC.

Israel declared the decision to investigate as anti Semitism. He does that quite a lot when he gets criticised.

So.... apparently, the narrative changed... This one goes in the "You can't make this shit up" file. And the thing is, as we see on this thread, Trump's cult go to extreme lengths to feed their narrative, whatever it may be. In some ways, it reminds me of HA behavior and the constant need to feed the dragon. It truly is insane!

FMP
    Good grief!!And 74 million people over their follow Trumpet,it’s quite frightening when you read about shit like that. I am glad I live where (outside a few sect’s or cults are)in Aus.Just madness over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Good grief!!And 74 million people over their follow Trumpet,it’s quite frightening when you read about shit like that. I am glad I live where (outside a few sect’s or cults are)in Aus.Just madness over there.
    What's even scarier is that many/most in the GOP still back him. There are even a few new members of congress that are really on the fringe with this QAnon stuff like Marjorie Taylor Greene (total whackadoodle!). And then you have people like Ted 'Cancun' Cruz who literally lied like a dog not only about leaving his constituents to fend for themselves during a winter storm but lied his rear end off at the confirmation hearings for Merrick Garland's confirmation hearing and got totally called out on it! So many have watched how Trump did it for four years openly and repeatedly, didn't give a crap about doing so and got away with it. Not good people to have in such powerful positions. The worst part is the 'we the people' are responsible and put them there.... well... around 74 million

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

March 20th it is then...How many "false flags" do they have in their arsenal?

What next?

Here in the UK, Nigel Farage suddenly becoming the 'favourite' and inadvertently doing backhanders and 'bribing' himself into Number 10, whilst existing supporters of the Tories, Labour, Lib Dems, etc, either get complacent and simply can't be bothered to vote anymore, feel that, say, going on holiday to Spain is more important than voting or even get swept up in all the mass hysteria/CTs and feel compelled to jump on the bandwagon of Farage-mania?

N.B, All purely hypothetical and partly said by me in jest!!

And corrected himself to say there was no plan. The bottom line is Trump is gone! Thanks

FMP
    He corrected himself? Yeah right after someone told him...no Joe, there was a vaccine. To which he responded... vaccine? What's a vaccine?

So the Dems are planning on keeping DC under martial law indefinitely because of get this...drum roll please... wait for it...ready? QANON! Hahahaha!

I don't follow vague foggy entities like Q...or come to think of it Joe Lied-in for that matter.

Trump is gone? Who got him? Q?

He said at his cpac speech that he was going to be elected for a third time in 2024. Ya gotta admit that was a good line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    What next?

Here in the UK, Nigel Farage suddenly becoming the 'favourite' and inadvertently doing backhanders and 'bribing' himself into Number 10, whilst existing supporters of the Tories, Labour, Lib Dems, etc, either get complacent and simply can't be bothered to vote anymore, feel that, say, going on holiday to Spain is more important than voting or even get swept up in all the mass hysteria/CTs and feel compelled to jump on the bandwagon of Farage-mania?

N.B, All purely hypothetical and partly said by me in jest!!
    Wait a minute...Nigel might wind up at number 10? How so?

BTW I hear GB is way ahead of EU on the vaccine. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Oh don't listen to that hooey... come on over. It ain't that bad. I'll give you the grand tour. Just can't go to DC till Xiden lifts martial law. But there's plenty more to see!🏍️🏍️

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread Information