Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    To your point Gronk (btw keep that moniker it's a good one) here's a young disillusioned Biden supporter lamenting to CNN.

https://outline.com/mDkCav
    Classic case of a young person learning what we all did at some point early on: they kiss babies to get in then reality dawns and not all pledges get honoured.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 08-03-21 at 14:00. Reason: Typo

Terry, here's a good article I think you'll appreciate, along these lines but it's in regard to Indonesia/Iran/Israel.

https://outline.com/jWXHNv
    Is this more 'America First' withdrawal stuff? Some countries have been rebuked for becoming inward looking but these are unusual times

In recent months there has been plenty of media speculation in the UK regarding the US-UK trade deal going on the back burner as Biden looks to internal problems. But then the pledges to rejoin the Paris Accord, WHO, etc and now back Israel trying to stop their human rights violations being investigated seem to say otherwise. Time will tell.

Mexico not exactly happy though?

And speaking of politicians gone past...

https://www.worldtribune.com/report-...investigation/

Another prominent Dem in the news these days is NY Governor Andy Cuomo. I personally hope he doesn't resign over sexual misconduct allegations. But the Dems have turned on him quicker than a CNN lie. No one throws a friend under a bus faster than a lib. Why you might ask. Here's what I think is going on. Cuomo's real scandal is his culpability in the deaths of thousands of elderly nursing home patients during covid. It's well documented. And as we near the 22 midterm elections even the Dems know that the killing of old people is never a good look politically. He will become the poster child for covid medical malfeasance. Therefore he must go. But better to have him go due to sexual indiscretions than the deaths of the elderly. He says he's not leaving. I hope he doesn't. And to think that less than just one year ago he was being run up the flag pole as the next president by many Dems. No surprise there.

N

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Classic case of a young person learning what we all did at some point early on: they kiss babies to get in then reality dawns and not all pledges get honoured.
    Haha! So true! I was recently stuck driving behind a portable toilet pump truck. There was a sign on the back that read:

"This Truck Filled with Politicians Promises"

That's good 😅

Tony Blair! Sider of George W Bush.
    I thought G.W. Bush was more of a Trump-lite?

He was definitely a Republican just the same.

Noooo...Bush is a big time never Trumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I thought G.W. Bush was more of a Trump-lite?

He was definitely a Republican just the same.
    I used to think W sounded like an idiot when he gave his speeches... Trump made W sound like a genius LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I used to think W sounded like an idiot when he gave his speeches... Trump made W sound like a genius LOL
    WORD!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Amen to that

To your point Gronk (btw keep that moniker it's a good one) here's a young disillusioned Biden supporter lamenting to CNN.

https://outline.com/mDkCav
    Cheers bro. That's deadly! 🤣

I often get mistaken for other gronks on the street, not just gubba (white Aussies) even by my Murri bros. I guess we do sorta look the same

First time I ever got mistaken online though

I dunno much about yank politics just what we get fed on here and its real disappointing to see a new leader break an important promise so fast

Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread Information