Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    So thousands of armed troops/military vehicles everywhere/razor wire/blockades/no one allowed in or out/curfew/walls and fencing installed/checkpoints...hey I'm glad it's not martial law.
    Sounds like my house rules....

So thousands of armed troops/military vehicles everywhere/razor wire/blockades/no one allowed in or out/curfew/walls and fencing installed/checkpoints...hey I'm glad it's not martial law.
    No matter what your pure delusional paranoia is telling you, it's still not "Martial Law". Yes, there are barriers, razor wire and National Guard (7000 at last report) there to protect the Capital and other National monuments, but only the President can invoke that order and it hasn't been done. It's not just the QAnon followers they're wary of, it's also the far right militia groups (Proud Boys etc.) that were a big part of the insurrection. Again, when intelligence determines it's safe, things will loosen up a bit but until then, as #45 so famously said, "It is what it is".

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Wait a minute...Nigel might wind up at number 10? How so?

BTW I hear GB is way ahead of EU on the vaccine. Is that true?
    Re Farage, it's a hypothetical scenario that I mostly conjured up in jest.

As for the UK being way ahead with our vaccination programmes compared to mainland Europe, I think it's purely pot luck and largely due to the fact that most of us Brits have a lot more enthusiasm for the jabs, whereas across the channel, and in France in particular, they are far less enthusiastic, there is more vaccine hesitancy and they tend to buy into the antivaxx CTs a lot more.

ATM I'm trying to avoid bringing Brexit into it, both for and against.

I ain't no Republican but Biden already broken his promise about payments to the poorest that is one truly ****ed up country not that we are much better

Quote Originally Posted by gronk View Post
    I ain't no Republican but Biden already broken his promise about payments to the poorest that is one truly ****ed up country not that we are much better
    I don't know what specific promise that was and I don't recall anything of the sort. But if you're referring to the COVID relief package, it was passed and stimulus payments will be going out to those making $75K and under and couples making $150K and under. That's a pretty large majority of Americans.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    All the pre-election carping will have left them both well plaiced to resume all this codology...just for the halibut!
    😂😂! You are a very punny girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    No matter what your pure delusional paranoia is telling you, it's still not "Martial Law". Yes, there are barriers, razor wire and National Guard (7000 at last report) there to protect the Capital and other National monuments, but only the President can invoke that order and it hasn't been done. It's not just the QAnon followers they're wary of, it's also the far right militia groups (Proud Boys etc.) that were a big part of the insurrection. Again, when intelligence determines it's safe, things will loosen up a bit but until then, as #45 so famously said, "It is what it is".

FMP
    In one breath you call me a delusional paranoid then you verify everything I said. You even list your reason why DC is under military lockdown (but not martial law of course not martial law) Well at least I'm not split personality.

Um... I don't know if you remember but it was your side ripping down statues for the last year. You remember that don't you FMP... Portland, Seattle, San Francisco...and now your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) suddenly has you lending credence to Q.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I see the new administration is standing with Israel in objecting to a war crimes investigation by the ICC.

Israel declared the decision to investigate as anti Semitism. He does that quite a lot when he gets criticised.
    Terry, here's a good article I think you'll appreciate, along these lines but it's in regard to Indonesia/Iran/Israel.

https://outline.com/jWXHNv

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Sounds like my house rules....
    😂🤣😂😅... good to see your sense of humor is intact!👍

In one breath you call me a delusional paranoid then you verify everything I said. You even list your reason why DC is under military lockdown (but not martial law of course not martial law) Well at least I'm not split personality.
    Martial Law is when the military is placed in complete control. It's imposed by the president. While the National Guard was called in, they were under the authority of DC law enforcement and supplemented their forces. That's still the case. And most certainly, based on my replies, I did not verify everything you've said. But again, whatever your delusional paranoia tells you to make you feel better.

TDS: HEAR Trump lie. BELIEVE the lie. REPEAT the lie. CHASTISE anyone who doesn't believe the lie. I'm afraid you have a terminal case

FMP

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread Information