Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Dogs are thrilled with the lockdown. Cats are livid.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Including Snoop Dogg who has landed the new add for Just Eat. Been on TV the last couple of days.

I'm on a rotating schedule (two weeks on, one off - paid thankfully).

Our boy (Socrates, a Pixie Bob cat) is absolutely thrilled to have Daddy home this week. He's been chilling with me all week long

Positive thoughts
    Positive
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

LOL Yes, my cats are very happy I'm home to answer to their every beck and call!

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Yes...Native Americans are very striking. They are beautiful people both the men and the women. I just want to touch that coal black, long, shiny hair lol I am fascinated by them. We have a Cherokee reservation maybe 3 1/2 hours from where I live. I would enjoy going.

I always laughed at Brendan Gleason's line in Braveheart when he said "I didn't think you were in the tent that long". I think I saw where his son also had a part in Harry Potter. I hope he does good in entertainment as well.

I forgot to mention Hugh Laurie. Have ever seen an episode of House? Great show. I think he broke records here for most watched or something like that. I'll have to look it up to be sure.
    Yes, my friend's wife had the hair and it really stood out even though she kept it shorter.

I didn't know about Gleason's son but I just looked him up and remember him in the film with Fleur. He seems to be doing well as he does more than act. He's not bad looking either so he has more of a chance than some.

On that note have you seen Neville Longbottom all grown up? A couple of years ago he was in one of the newspapers posing in his underwear looking pretty good. He was one of my favourite characters, the quiet hero who lost his parents but was looked down upon by the cool kids and ended up pivotal as well as very brave.

Yes, I've some of House. But I remember Hugh from before in Blackadder and Jeeves & Wooster along with Stephen Fry.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yes, my friend's wife had the hair and it really stood out even though she kept it shorter.

I didn't know about Gleason's son but I just looked him up and remember him in the film with Fleur. He seems to be doing well as he does more than act. He's not bad looking either so he has more of a chance than some.

On that note have you seen Neville Longbottom all grown up? A couple of years ago he was in one of the newspapers posing in his underwear looking pretty good. He was one of my favourite characters, the quiet hero who lost his parents but was looked down upon by the cool kids and ended up pivotal as well as very brave.

Yes, I've some of House. But I remember Hugh from before in Blackadder and Jeeves & Wooster along with Stephen Fry.
    Yes! Puberty hit Neville Longbottom like a mack truck! Lol He grew up to be a very easy on the eyes no doubt. I enjoyed his character for those same reasons you stated. He was essentially a lesser known version of Harry and it took me awhile to figure this out. When he finally did come into his own, I was like "Yes! Go Neville, go!"
    It was nice to see his character evolve into what it did. Harry Potter...we have the entire DVD collection. I may have to pull it out again soon. It's a rainy day here so I may have to catch up on some of these movies and tv we have been talking about lately.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    talking about cats I have had a stray pussy hanging around the last few days it’s a big MF might be feral
    I saw on a news item a huge feral cat dragging away a goanna ...better watch your back door Ms L

Great piece on the coming of America's 2nd Civil War.

Many poo poo'd the notion on this awhile back on this post. But I argue it's already begun.

I heard an interesting caller on the radio the other day. It was a leftist who actually told the truth believe it or not. The man's name was David and he very openly said we don't want to make peace with conservatives...we want to annihilate them from the planet - literally. I was surprised and appreciated David's rare candor but was in no way surprised by his thinking or want for wiping out opposing thought or ideology. Bring it on I say and let's get on with it. May the best side win.

Read on...a good article:

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...phony_war.html

Bring it on I say and let's get on with it. May the best side win.l
    You're seriously advocating for war, N?

Not all lefties agree with that guy (in fact, I would say most don't), just like not all conservatives are brain-washed by Trump.

It's time to start fighting common enemies like Covid, homelessness, poverty, the opioid epidemic, actual real crises...not made-up crises and not each other.

Nonsense, plain and simple.

I do have a question for you N... You've been on the forum since 2016 and have yet to post anything concerning anxiety nor participate/help others in any other threads pertaining to it. What is it that you're dealing with mentally that brought you here?

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 25-12-20 at 14:37.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information