Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

This is brilliant!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    This is brilliant!

Positive thoughts
    OMG! Love it, FMP!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I could understand that if he was worried about terrorism but not civil unrest. The US and all those crime problems. I'll take Lichfield any day.
    Having said that, Lichfield train station was actually the centre of terrorism back in the summer of 1990 where a soldier who was stationed at the nearby Whittington Barracks was beheaded by an IRA gunman whilst waiting for a train back home to Wales (I think), a now-mostly forgotten terror-related incident.

Although I vaguely recall hearing said incident being mentioned on the news back then I don't remember being overly fazed by it at the time, even though I don't live a million miles away from there.

I seem to recall people in general being far less hysterical back then and still mostly going about their daily businesses as per usual, unlike today where there would have been mass hysteria, panic and possibly even a lockdown being imposed on the whole West Mids region!

Back then of course we still didn't have the Internet and 24/7 rolling news channels like we do today, but it did seem to be a far more innocent and carefree time in general despite being far from free of potential daily risks and hazards.

Sorry for straying off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    This is brilliant!

Positive thoughts
    This is the best thing I've ever seen. Mocking Trump and my favorite show tune? This made my night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Terry I think that was N.sitting in Nancy’s office.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    No LOL, they actually ID'd that guy as some dude from Alabama.

Edit: Nvm, they just got him. Richard Barnett in Arkansas. Now they're looking for the dude who brought the pipe bombs.
    Ah ha, having a good old procrastination?

Vee, did the Secret Santa I sent you turn up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Ah ha, having a good old procrastination?

Vee, did the Secret Santa I sent you turn up yet?
    LOL. Those are gonna give me nightmares, Terry!

Ok, I'm seeing huge Syria style civil war or enormous spikes in terrorism in my mind. Now I know this is very far fetched, I just can't dispel the thoughts.

I think once a few of Trump's rabble get sent back to their loved ones in a body bag they'll shut up pretty quick.

I do think the Yanks will have their first female president before the end of 2021 though. Along with branding the NRA as a terrorist organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I think once a few of Trump's rabble get sent back to their loved ones in a body bag they'll shut up pretty quick.

I do think the Yanks will have their first female president before the end of 2021 though. Along with branding the NRA as a terrorist organisation.
    And I"ll have no sympathy for them whatsoever if they end up catching Covid. After all they probably knew the risks, but put their fifteen minutes of fame before everything and everyone else so they can boast to future generations about their 'hijacking' Congress, that is, if they're lucky enough to survive Covid of course!

Surely, it still beggars belief as to how lax the security actually was there in the build-up to last Wednesday's events. Hopefully no one in this country will attempt to do a copycat and hijack Parliament, as much as I dislike Bozzer and Co!

As an observer of the situation over the pond I think you folk are damned whichever goon is in power. Same as over here really

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread Information