Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post

BFFs

Is he pointing out the inflatables?

Goodness I hope not, Pulisa. That would be unseemly. Wow she doesn't seem the type to get inflatables. One never knows I guess.

Oh I think she's quite a dark horse although that might be taken out of context at the moment..

Isn’t Camilla the horse?

Yep that big orange blob (or 2or3) inflatables

Racism in the royal family found?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mir...as-1274072.amp

In 2009 he was forced to apologise for describing an Asian fellow officer cadet as “our little P*** friend” when video footage emerged of him during his time at Sandhurst three years earlier.

Another serious error of judgment saw him attend a friend’s fancy dress birthday party wearing a swastika armband in 2005, which caused widespread outrage.

The incident happened in the run-up to the national commemorations attended by the Queen to mark the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.

That was before he found His Truth, Terry.

Poor Haz was a lost soul trying to reach out but misdirecting his inner love and warmth due to lack of a nurturing space in which to mindfully thrive and grow.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    That was before he found His Truth, Terry.

Poor Haz was a lost soul trying to reach out but misdirecting his inner love and warmth due to lack of a nurturing space in which to mindfully thrive and grow.
    Is that a psychologese way of saying he needed a good seeing too?

Seems the truth is more what he is fed. I wonder if he salutes after being briefed?

He got caught out lying on Oprah I see. Painting his father badly then the media dig up photos showing him taking part in the exact activity he said didn't happen.

I hope in time The Real Truth will out. Note the lack of psychiatrists/psychologists coming forward to comment on MM's concerning mental health.

Yes, how thick would that have been laid on by "tame" doctors? I believe the shift in her new life was likely stressful but whether it goes that far who knows. What I do know is so much of what they claimed in that interview has already been debunked or cast a shadow over.

The biggest seller was the questioning of skin colour. A massive interview which they must have discussed and even on this their answers differed.

There are just so many errors in here it's hard to see anything but a concocted story or at least hyped up.

Oprah has also been caught out with those foreign mags and clipped news articles to frame it in their favour. Is this because they think it will play well to Americans because it is obvious our press will easily point out her failures?

Judging without getting all opinions and investigating first. All for bucks & profile. Who is advising them? Jumping on race issues, which if are false, downplays true racism. It's not beyond belief, Jussie Smollett springs to mind.

Should give N a giggle though. Official endorsement for her bravery by Biden's admin and now it's quickly unravelling as nonsense.

Harry sounds like a teenager. Cut odd, despite saying he wanted to go it on his own, in his world obviously meant still getting pocket money. I could accept that attitude in someone early twenties but at his age? No way. Spoilt and privileged. If only we all had his millions to go it alone? For most that means a crummy first "real" job and a bedsit not a huge mansion then country again into another huge mansion. How will the poor boy cope?

That interview enraged me, Terry. Just ghastly and full of inconsistencies.

I feel sorry for the staff at Windsor who had to endure them.

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread Information