Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

But they were in love. If you were in love and someone said, walk away, this is going to be tougher than you can imagine, would you? I think they thought they could be a force for good. They were clearly naive.

And no, she won’t be the new Diana, thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure MM would have had a good idea of what she was marrying into. For starters, Diana's own struggles are very well known. I remember reading about when she (Diana) entered royal life and she would have to speak to guests at an event for exactly 30 minutes. No more, no less. And that's me recalling that fact, someone who only has a passing interest but MM was marrying into all that. And she had no idea? Really?

But how much of the problem is Harry? Wouldn't he have some resentment and disillusion about royalty after having to follow his mother's coffin at such a young age? I notice in the interview he said he felt his mother's presence throughout. I don't think its all MM, though she's an expert in front of a camera. Whatever and whoever, its all very sad but there are lots of people with similar family dynamics but none of the wealth.

Yeah, I don't think she should be demonized. I do believe she was way in over her head. I just question how she got in over her head in the first place. As a divorced person myself, I look back on my former marriage, and I have to be honest with myself and recognize mistakes I've made. I think she would garner a lot more sympathy if she recognized any of the mistakes she made.

Like FM, I do wonder about Harry as well. Was he looking for an out for years and just took this as an opportunity? I'm not sure.

Hopefully the family can continue to have relationships. Having the support of extended family is really important for their own mental health and the health of their kids.

If he saw it as his opportunity his wife must have very broad shoulders taking all the flack she did just because he wouldn't do the right thing and approach the Queen. He's far down the line of succession now so he was a bit surplus. Until his army stint he was also seen as a buffoon with his antics.

His profile was lifted by being an officer in the forces. People liked him as they saw what he did with disabled veterans. Then he changed very quickly into his new role with Meghan.

Marriage of convenience? He's using her? She's using him? Who knows but all these inconsistencies, or lies some could be called, don't tally with any of that. Implying racism, with different recollections between them alone, then confirming it wasn't the Queen or Prince Phillip but it may be his own brother or father? That's a pretty shitty family. Jeremy Kyle style. Jerry Springer in the US? Although seeing the Queen doing a "go Ricky!" would go viral.

Whatever the case one thing you can count on is Diana would be very upset at the rift between her sons.

Maybe they should have just settled in California to begin with if Royal life was that intolerable and Harry wanted out anyway? They could have lived privately but have been free to visit the UK whenever they wanted? No TV interviews, law suits, accusations etc.

They appear to have a wide circle of celeb friends to support them in their hour of need and are never going to be short of cash. They will have therapists on speed dial and nutritionists to advise on every aspect of diet....but there will always be that nagging feeling for Harry on what he has lost, I imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    If he saw it as his opportunity his wife must have very broad shoulders taking all the flack she did just because he wouldn't do the right thing and approach the Queen. He's far down the line of succession now so he was a bit surplus. Until his army stint he was also seen as a buffoon with his antics.

His profile was lifted by being an officer in the forces. People liked him as they saw what he did with disabled veterans. Then he changed very quickly into his new role with Meghan.

Marriage of convenience? He's using her? She's using him? Who knows but all these inconsistencies, or lies some could be called, don't tally with any of that. Implying racism, with different recollections between them alone, then confirming it wasn't the Queen or Prince Phillip but it may be his own brother or father? That's a pretty shitty family. Jeremy Kyle style. Jerry Springer in the US? Although seeing the Queen doing a "go Ricky!" would go viral.

Whatever the case one thing you can count on is Diana would be very upset at the rift between her sons.

Yes I agree, Terry. I think Harry will come to regret that interview despite all that "we love the Queen" malarkey. He had a funny way of showing it.

It ain't just me guys...this from 2 big time liberals:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/4899605/

Finally, someone is featuring a segment on what I've been saying for years: Tucker Carlson is a racist creep.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Finally, someone is featuring a segment on what I've been saying for years: Tucker Carlson is a racist creep.
    Not only that, he's getting a raft of flak from generals for what he said about women in the military. And to top it off, Ted Cruz is defending him! Too bad he can't defend his father, wife, kids and dog like he does Tucker!

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 16-03-21 at 13:19.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread Information