Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    ^You cannot be serious or are you taking the p iss.
    I know right? I thought the same but then again, consider the source. Many countries, including the US, prohibited travel from hard hit areas all together. Currently, many of those restrictions are still in place and many countries are prohibiting Americans from entering due to us leading the world in cases and deaths. All it would be is a stamp on a passport that says you were immunized. No biggie. We all have to show forms of ID to drive, buy alcohol, vote etc. so what's the big deal? The most ironic thing is it's easier to obtain an assault weapon than it is to get a driver's license so those in opposition really have no room to talk

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Watching it? I'm in the lead!

Can anyone say conspiracy theory?
    Are you a QAnon believer, N?

Does this new Q have an array of fancy gadgets to play with like the MI6 one?

Yep,they have lots of big weapons,Terry.Q has infiltrated Aus with thousands of idiots believing in the shit.

I wonder how many things these guys belong too? Disenfranchised types getting sucked into all sorts of negative causes. Just like how some protestors seem turn up for each new movement.

I know of a Solicitor that whole heartily believes in everything these Q fools are pumping out on a daily basis
    it reminds me of a cult like Scientology but worse.It is not just the downtrodden they have alleged judges and pollies that follow their conspiracy theories.

It truly is frightening just how much this Q group believes this craziness. I have trouble wrapping my head around how one gets sucked so far down this hole.

N - while I respect your right to have your own opinion, comparing a vaccine passport to the senseless killing of over 6 million people solely because of their religious beliefs - it’s not even on the same page. Hell, it’s not even in the same book. Not only is it incomparable, it’s unbelievably insulting to those who lived through (or didn’t make it through) that era. If you think having to have a piece of paper stamped with proof of vaccine is the same thing as living under the terroristic nazi regime...just wow. Unbelievable.

During the last days of the Trump regime, he asked for donations from his supporters to fight the so-called fraudulent election. The "Stop the Steal" campaign raised hundreds of millions of dollars. When his cult signed up to help, they unwittingly signed up for repeated donations! This was done by pre-checking boxes and if you didn't read the fine print, you were screwed. This has caused financial hardship for many and it's reported that they have to return over $100 million back to those that were scammed. I have to admit, he actually is the ultimate carnival barker and scam artist. He really knows how to screw people over and they still love him for it!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I have a Christian friend who truly believes that Trump is the anti-christ. Apparently he fits all the descriptions LOL

Hey! How'd my thread get way down here. Ya leave for a few weeks and see what happens.

In any regard, Mr Starmer is one Brit I'd love to buy a pint.

Videos:

https://summit.news/2021/04/19/uk-la...down-landlord/

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread Information