Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    It truly is frightening just how much this Q group believes this craziness. I have trouble wrapping my head around how one gets sucked so far down this hole.

N - while I respect your right to have your own opinion, comparing a vaccine passport to the senseless killing of over 6 million people solely because of their religious beliefs - it’s not even on the same page. Hell, it’s not even in the same book. Not only is it incomparable, it’s unbelievably insulting to those who lived through (or didn’t make it through) that era. If you think having to have a piece of paper stamped with proof of vaccine is the same thing as living under the terroristic nazi regime...just wow. Unbelievable.
    Ah! See you're talking about Germany in the 40s while I'm talking about Germany in the 30s. A Germany where a totally corrupt lying media led to violent organized mobs being allowed to Burn, Loot, Murder in whole communities under the guise of so called social injustice ginned up by that very same corrupt media and based on race. Hmm...why does that sound so familiar. What happened in the 1930s in Germany (when the sheeple went along with it) led to what happened in Germany in the 1940s. The armbands were a way to indentify, vilify and marginalize a certain segment of society...and that's what so called Covid Passports are for. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

My mom, God rest her soul, was such a beautiful person. Do you know she kept a baby book I recently stumbled upon. In it I found a record of vaccinations I had at 1 month old, 4 in all (I'm sure I vociferously objected at the time lol). They've been good ever since. One time - good for life. That's a vaccination, GlassGirl.

N.

And if you don't think the media (your media) is corrupt please watch this video. This guy O'Keefe is a real undercover journalist. Here he has a corrupt CNN director admitting to being in the tank to sway the 2020 election. At one point he says they are on to climate change now. He says "fear sells". That is evil corruption. CBS, NBC, PBS, NYTs, CNBC, MSNBC, ect are no different.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...-remove-trump/

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Hey! How'd my thread get way down here. Ya leave for a few weeks and see what happens.

In any regard, Mr Starmer is one Brit I'd love to buy a pint.

Videos:

https://summit.news/2021/04/19/uk-la...down-landlord/
    And Keir is already being branded a Nazi and a fascist dictator, in some ways now even more so than his predecessor Jezzer.

After all, Boris did give the lockdowns the go-ahead in the first place (albeit reluctantly) so why isn't that landlord having digs at him as well?

Why is the Labour leader always the 'bad man' these days?

Although I personally would give anything to have them back in power, according to populist opinion they're finished forever.

Finito! Gone! Kaput! No more!

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Ah! See you're talking about Germany in the 40s while I'm talking about Germany in the 30s. A Germany where a totally corrupt lying media led to violent organized mobs being allowed to Burn, Loot, Murder in whole communities under the guise of so called social injustice ginned up by that very same corrupt media and based on race. Hmm...why does that sound so familiar. What happened in the 1930s in Germany (when the sheeple went along with it) led to what happened in Germany in the 1940s. The armbands were a way to indentify, vilify and marginalize a certain segment of society...and that's what so called Covid Passports are for. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

My mom, God rest her soul, was such a beautiful person. Do you know she kept a baby book I recently stumbled upon. In it I found a record of vaccinations I had at 1 month old, 4 in all (I'm sure I vociferously objected at the time lol). They've been good ever since. One time - good for life. That's a vaccination, GlassGirl.

N.
    This isn't 1930s Germany though. It's like comparing apples with oranges.

And I find your BLM 'Burn, Loot, Murder' analogy deplorable in the extreme, as White people also do those very same things, but it's OK for them, obviously, especially those having hissy fits over their beloved President losing, and indulging in actions bordering on terroristic!

Another poster on here from the UK had the nerve to cunningly nickname Martin Luther King 'Martin Looter King' last year at the height of our BLM protests.

Total abuse of free expression IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    This isn't 1930s Germany though. It's like comparing apples with oranges.
    It’s quite acceptable to compare apples with oranges; after all, they’re both fruit (and oranges are not the only fruit… according to Jeanette Winterson). There’s even an apple called a Cox’s Orange Pippin – delicious but not golden, of course; usually orange-ish in colour when ripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    It’s quite acceptable to compare apples with oranges; after all, they’re both fruit (and oranges are not the only fruit… according to Jeanette Winterson). There’s even an apple called a Cox’s Orange Pippin – delicious but not golden, of course; usually orange-ish in colour when ripe.
    Well I've learned something new today!

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I must direct you to the Egremont Russet apple, Pain..Possibly a cousin of the Cox's Orange Pippin but more "orangey" in hue.

Just my pithy comment

We are stopping this post from going any further and closing it

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread Information