Thread: Feeling very alone

Feeling very alone

I have issues with fixing things - things that can't be fixed and making mistakes - my shower has been leaking for years - I took the plunge after lots of pestering and my husband paid for it to be redone - Ever since we've had it redone it's still leaking. I check it constantly and it came so bad I was dreading even going in that room. Turns out the guy who fitted it did not do a good job. We got someone new recently who has now been two times and he's been really good with us but it's still leaking on one side. I'm so upset - I feel it'll never get sorted

I feel guilty as it's such a small problem - but it ruins my days and I can't escape - I SO doesn't see it as a big problem and although has been good with me it came to us nearly splitting up at one point because he couldn't handle my reaction to it. I've texted the guy back to see if he'll come again but I feel I'm such a bother. Will I ever be normal and beGot it! able to cope with these things?

I feel I can't discuss it anymore as I bring everyone down and people start laughing and roll their eyes at me because i bring it up so much and I get so upset.

I know it's not just this that's bothering me but this is my focus - my trigger.

I'm 3 weeks into starting meds, but I don't know what to do I'm so restless. I'm sorry for the rambling post - I just need to get it out.

Re: Feeling very alone

Yes, its much better to leave it out than keep it in. Bottling things up is the worst!

Can you have the shower fixed by another professional? Maybe a plumber with higher ratings on yelp or homeadvisor or something?

Are you exercising regularly? For me when I started up on meds this was a live-saver to not feeling so restless.

Thread Information