Hey everyone,

Pretty sure a lot of us will be in the same boat here but I’m having a rough time with my health anxiety especially because of covid. Unfortunately I’ve got some sort of infection, which I think is tonsillitis, as my mouth and throat are very inflamed and covered in white stuff. Surprisingly, it’s not that I’m concerned about. Over the past while, maybe 6 or so months, I’ve noticed that whenever i spit out saliva or bring it up from my throat it quite a lot of the time has orange flecks in it. They are not bright red or actually even really red at all, but they are tiny little bits of orange just floating around in there. I’m really worried about this as I’m concerned something bigger is going on. I know none of you can diagnose me here but was wondering if anyone had similar experience. I have post nasal drip from the dry air inside my house (been in here for so long now because of isolation) and my nose has been bothering me a little. I’m also struggling with my teeth in general since I didn’t take good care of them (depression) and have developed bleeding and gum disease. I’m just wondering if they have any relation to the constant bits In finding in my spit. Allso will add that i am NOT coughing any of this up, it’s when i bring it up from my throat myself without coughing.

thanks so much.