Hey,

I wondered if someone would be able to send some words of encouragement re: taking Escitalopram? My mental health isn't the best at the moment and I'm beginning to really suffer now actually. I've been med-free for quite some time and have been very proud of that, but I'm struggling now, largely due to fear of Covid-19, recent losses and therapy digging into trauma.

My worries are:
- that Escitalopram will cause me to have long QT syndrome (I've experienced this before, but I was on 40mg Fluoxetine and Venlafaxine at the same time) and/or cause sudden cardiac death
- that it will fluff up my arteries (I read once about a link between SSRI's and clogged arteries) even more than they probably are now
(see a theme here)

Basically I'm constantly worried I'm going to die. This is exasperated by the current situation. I'm worried that taking these pills will increase the chance of something bad happening to me. I think it's only a small dose.

I don't know what else to say, I am just looking for courage I guess as I can't give it myself.

Emma