Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to post on mobile

Unable to post on mobile

Hi guys,

Do you remember BlueIris saying on the forum changes thread:

Just a heads-up, Alex; I actually can't reply to forum posts on my phone since the changes - the grey text box comes up but not the white area to type into.
    Well it's happening to me now. It was fine until earlier. Just switched on to have a scan and it's just a grey box including clicking reply with quote taking me to a new page.

I was surprised it allowed me to post a thread.

Any advise?

Thanks

Re: Unable to post on mobile

After posting this thread it's all working again. So seems like something interesting for poor Alex to debug.

Blue - if you still have that problem raise a thread in the test forum and see if it sorts it.

I tried, but no luck, unfortunately.

Just had this again. I could create a new thread but any attempts at posting on that thread or any other, post editing, replying, etc was not possible due to the grey box.

Logging out and in again sorted it this time.

Happening again tonight. Logged out and back in twice and it's still the grey box.

I can post this via the mobile view. But when I switch over to full site it's back to the grey box again.

Careful, the censorship bunch will be shouting at you

And that post has cleared my grey box issue. Can't beat a good clear out of the old box...
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 10-06-20 at 22:12.

hi Terry it was happening to me go to the bottom of the screen on the blue line there is a drop box saying no more panic click on it and then it gives you options click on mobile default hope that works xx
    best wishes

I just tried to that MRS STRESS-ED and it worked. I've been using desktop on my mobile to reply to threads due to the grey box problem. :(
    Hope you are well x

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    And that post has cleared my grey box issue. Can't beat a good clear out of the old box...
    Needed a laugh Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    I just tried to that MRS STRESS-ED and it worked. I've been using desktop on my mobile to reply to threads due to the grey box problem. :(
    Hope you are well x
    Hello Carnation glad it worked xx my anxiety is being a little s##t at the moment but not giving into it thanks for asking hope you're good xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information