Thread: Hope seems so out of reach.

Hope seems so out of reach.

Just my introduction to the community.I first came across NMP in my early twenties & it was a life saver then, I'm talking pre internet,monthly newsletter by post & volunteer phone call for support.I've only had two from my perspective life threatening serious anxiety episodes in my life.Two may seem minimal but the first lasted 3 years & cost me my relationship,home & sanity to some extent.I didn't believe Doctors, councillors then that I was suffering Anxiety in the form of constant headaches etc but when you're in the storm you can't see blue sky through the chaos.I can now Clearly look back at that period of my life & see it for Exactly what it was.. Anxiety! It was so obvious in recovery hindsight but at the time...I'm sure many can relate to the storm analogy.
    Well here I am again some 20 years later! In similar distressed confusion & at odds with Doctors, consultants in believing their diagnosis...but there is one thing different this time & that is physical PAIN!!! ..
    So here I am again,like most seeking reassurance & hoping someone can say those words we are all seeking . ...I experienced exactly the same to help ground the confusion & fear.
    I will posting a question in the forum regarding specifically Pain shortly . Thankyou all support welcome.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya 3monkeys and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Welcome to No More Panic!

Thankyou so much for the welcome & I will definitely look through the articles for help.🙏🇬🇧

Thread Information