Hi everyone,
In the past i suffered from agoraphobia which i managed to overcome 8 years ago after the birth of my 1st child. I have been panic free for 8 years.
Now a year ago my husband left me and since my panic is back with a vengeance.
I wake up every morning with really bad panic attacks, it feels like general anxiety knowing that my life is a mess and the fear that it will never get better and that im on my own. Its horrible to wake up like this and i just want it to stop now somehow.
I hate being on my own, i cant cope with having noone to talk to and just being lonely. Now with the lockdown its even worse because i cant even go anywhere as i used to go out and just sit in costa just to have some people around me. I get horrible anxiety attacks when im on my own, i dont have many friends and the ones i have are always busy with their own families.
I cant distract myself with anything as im just finding it hard to concentrate on something and i end up just sitting there crying.
Its so so hard to be left on ur own feeling like this. Most days are just a struggle and im glad when the day is finished. I just want to feel normal again.