Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad anxiety every day due to being alone

Bad anxiety every day due to being alone

Hi everyone,
    In the past i suffered from agoraphobia which i managed to overcome 8 years ago after the birth of my 1st child. I have been panic free for 8 years.
    Now a year ago my husband left me and since my panic is back with a vengeance.
    I wake up every morning with really bad panic attacks, it feels like general anxiety knowing that my life is a mess and the fear that it will never get better and that im on my own. Its horrible to wake up like this and i just want it to stop now somehow.
    I hate being on my own, i cant cope with having noone to talk to and just being lonely. Now with the lockdown its even worse because i cant even go anywhere as i used to go out and just sit in costa just to have some people around me. I get horrible anxiety attacks when im on my own, i dont have many friends and the ones i have are always busy with their own families.
    I cant distract myself with anything as im just finding it hard to concentrate on something and i end up just sitting there crying.
    Its so so hard to be left on ur own feeling like this. Most days are just a struggle and im glad when the day is finished. I just want to feel normal again.

Re: Bad anxiety every day due to being alone

Hey I have pm you. Hope you are ok x

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWater View Post
    Hi everyone,
    In the past i suffered from agoraphobia which i managed to overcome 8 years ago after the birth of my 1st child. I have been panic free for 8 years.
    Now a year ago my husband left me and since my panic is back with a vengeance.
    I wake up every morning with really bad panic attacks, it feels like general anxiety knowing that my life is a mess and the fear that it will never get better and that im on my own. Its horrible to wake up like this and i just want it to stop now somehow.
    I hate being on my own, i cant cope with having noone to talk to and just being lonely. Now with the lockdown its even worse because i cant even go anywhere as i used to go out and just sit in costa just to have some people around me. I get horrible anxiety attacks when im on my own, i dont have many friends and the ones i have are always busy with their own families.
    I cant distract myself with anything as im just finding it hard to concentrate on something and i end up just sitting there crying.
    Its so so hard to be left on ur own feeling like this. Most days are just a struggle and im glad when the day is finished. I just want to feel normal again.
    I’m sorry that you are so low.
    Have you spoken to your doctor?

You’re never really alone with the internet. When I used to be up in the night with a babyC I’d scroll through twitter or instagram just to see other people awake.
    Have the radio on in the background or listen to podcasts. They really help with the isolation.

I have been having bad anxiety attacks most of the day. Im having one right now and i just dont know what to do about it anymore. I have noone i can turn to and ask for support. Its so horrible.
    My life is such a lonely place at the moment.

Have pm you again hope your ok x

I feel exactly the same way. Nobody can help. Nothing's going to get better.

Frank, that's an incredibly cruel and unhelpful thing to say.

BlueWater, please drop me a message if you want to chat.

I'm sorry, I meant for me nobody can help.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    I'm sorry, I meant for me nobody can help.

Cutting out the carpet bomb self pity would be a good way to start helping yourself.

You're right, it would.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information