It really has been for the past 2 months, maybe even 2 and half months. Its usually more of a discomfort but sometimes some pain too, on the left side. It got better I thought but then came back again. Tried a bunch of hemorrhoid creams and nothing. Of course went proding around while applying the cream and was like is that a lump, what is this texture here, big mistake maybe but decided to talk to a doctor (of course now is all video conference), he is a gastro and did my colonoscopy/endoscopy a year and half a go. He said I had internal hemorrhoids and that he thinks its probably what they are and is not worried since it would be very rare that something worst would develop in such short time which made me feel better for a bit. He gave me a cream, hydrocortisone 2.5% and told me to use for 14 days. It has now been 5 days and its not better. I have no blood at all and always go to the bathroom in the morning but I did notice that my feces have been larger... my diet has changed a bit now that I have been home quarantined though so I left it to that. about a couple of weeks ago of course started having some weird side pains and having to go to the bathroom a lot more, wake up to go which also has made me a bit more anxious.
I know have have health anxiety but this is driving me crazy since the discomfort is pretty much all day.