Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pain in the butt

Re: Pain in the butt

Fingers crossed. Since I had a colonoscopy a year and a half ago I am not freaking out as much as I normally would. I was fine for the first month but 3 months in it has now started to drive me crazy. Also working from home and sitting all day does not help. Thank you everyone for the responses and suggestions.

Re: Pain in the butt

Finally was able to go to the gastro. He did a rectal exam, said nothing weird in there and thinks its internal hemorroids, he said something about grade 1 and not sure he was able to feel it or he was referring to the colonoscopy that was done a year and half ago. He said nothing to worry about. Told me to eat more fiber, and take metamucil. I was happy with the answer and went on my way.

Was hoping to see some changes but a week later and still have discomfort. I guess this is not something that will go away so quickly but of course part of me still thinks its something else. Also told him my bowel movements have been pretty large which he said nothing to worry about but just weird that they were never like that, they are very thick which in my mind is contributing to whatever is happening. Not sure what to do, I guess I will continue on the fiber train and see where it goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information