So I’ve been having niggling pelvic pain and some urgency for a week. Dr gave me antibiotics In case it was a UTI but they haven’t helped. Now today, three days after the end of my period, I have tiny brown flecks of blood in my discharge. Freaked out and called the doctor, who has given me more antibiotics in case it’s a tricky UTI (I don’t think it is) and I have to drop off a urine sample tomorrow.

Over the past few weeks I’ve had anxiety about tongue cancer, diabetes and now this so I know my anxiety is ramping up; I even can accept that my anxiety would cause urinary symptoms and pelvic pain as it has in the past, but I know it can’t cause abnormal discharge. I’m so worried that this is cancer. I had a normal smear around 18 months ago but I know that’s a while back now and I had a cervical erosion so I’m thinking what if they missed something, or what if it’s uterine cancer? Of course I’m also even more worried about potentially having cancer and then getting covid. I have to go back to work in two weeks. I’m not even coping and I have a job interview tomorrow which I’m worried I am going to mess up as I’m so stressed.