Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hi! I already posted on other forums and didn't see there was one to introduce ourselves... oops! So I'll do that now haha!

I am a 21 YO girl from Switzerland and have been a worrier pretty much my whole life haha but I've began suffering from "true" anxiety since August last year.
    My anxiety began with the discovery of a lump under my jaw, that I immediately panicked about and thought I had cancer... this began my health anxiety that I still suffer from.

So far I've believed or feared I had a ton of diseases, like diverse cancers, ALS, etc...
    I also have had a ton of anxiety symptoms, including headaches, muscle pain, numbness in parts of my body, perceived weakness, fatigue, and many other stuff.

I've started to see a therapist in February and she's been helping me quite a bit but I still have a lot of anxiety and symptoms.

I hope this site will help me with my anxiety and reassure me about the symptoms I'm having and if I can help anyone with my experience of HA that would be awesome

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Aes and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi everyone!

Thanks so much, I'll definitely look that up!

Hope I will, thank you!

Thread Information