Hi. I've been suffering with a bout of bad anxiety since March and have hurled myself from one illness to another. I'm currently having counselling to address this. In mid April after 2 weeks of being unwell i rang 999 and was advised to take an aspirin dry. Within 20.minutes I developed an ache in my upper tummy. Since then I've had bloating and nausea (nausea was there before) which have both settled but now I keep getting aches in my chest and upper tummy still. Esp after eating and in evening. Dr prescribed omeprozole and I'm on day 2. Today its particularly bad in the centre of my chest and earlier I had this awful burning taste come up my throat which is still there but I took the omeprozole without water about an hour prior to this. My question is, is it really possible for anxiety to manifest such awful symptoms? I'm obviously convinced it's some type of cancer as I tick so many boxes. Prior to all this I was on antibiotics twice for two weeks each time (Jan and March). Could they have caused such issues. I'm feeling so panicked. I know many of you will eye roll at seeing my name again but I'm really feeing desperate. Sorry for the long post.