Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name Something Good That Happened to You Today - (Out of Lockdown Edition)

Re: Name Something Good That Happened to You Today - (Out of Lockdown Edition)

The boarder is still closed here but we can travel up north but not south.

Today was a good day I lounged around in the sun and was given some avocados and a mud crab. There is a lot of kind people around.That made my day that small touch of kindness

Going out tonight to meet the gang at the Bays Club, haven't seen these guys for over 2 months ... lots of catching up to do

Had a good catch up and first glass of champers for several months
    Last edited by WiseMonkey; 30-05-20 at 11:23.

Fiance's birthday today, so last night we went to the local Indian Restaurant and met up with my daughter (who's now 34 weeks) and her partner, and also my fiances daughter, husband and their tribe of three. I hadn't seen the latter since lockdown so lovely to reconnect. It's all about family and sharing those memorable times, the food was great too

Happy birthday to Mr Soon To Be Mr WiseMonkey

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Happy birthday to Mr Soon To Be Mr WiseMonkey
    Aw, thanks Terry will pass it along, yep we'll get a round to it at some stage, maybe after the PM has hers
    Fiance bought himself a new sound amplifier (to replace the old) now that the band's back in action again, am looking forward to being the groupie again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information