Hi, I've been having gallstones type symptoms for a month, waiting for a scan but with this pandemic going on it could take a while. I have to admit, I'm really scared. Ive stumbled across two different stories where women my age thought they had gallstones and it was actually gallbladder cancer that had spread. I try and reason with myself that I'm OK, the pain comes and goes, I can have a few days where I feel better and cancer isn't like that I don't think, I don't think it comes in waves. But I've had such an ache in my lower back, arms and shoulders along with the ache below my ribs on my right side and sometimes it will ache on my left side too. My doctors are sick of hearing from me. They just tell me to go to hospital if the pain gets too bad, but I'm too scared of COVID to go. They also told me if it gets worse, I'll be sick, I'm emetophobic so that terrifies me. Also having to live with the constant nausea for the past month has been torture.

I can barely eat at the moment, that really frightens me. My grandfathers cancer started in his gallbladder and he couldn't eat towards the end. I'm so so so scared. What if I'm just sat here, dying of cancer and no one will help me 😭 I'm so sorry to sound like a drama queen, but this fear is so real and everyone around me is sick of hearing about it.