Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medication

Re: Medication

Day 10 and tiredness during the day as mostly passed however i am struggling to get up in the mornings, i have noticed my hands are more shaky than usually, i say usually because i suffer from mild essential tremor and also i'm a little jumpy but nothing majour and only a small increase in anxiety. I'm not waking up with a dead arm now anyway, i'm still on 5mg and my mood as been up and down although it feels like something as changed, i'm definatly a little more social. Still early doors and i'm on a low dose so will see how things are at 3 weeks and might increase to 7.5mg a day if no improvment with anxiety.

give it another week mate ul be fine.

Day 13 and i have upped to 7.5mg because i'm a little doubtfull if 5mg will do the trick, i shall remain at 7.5mg for the next few weeks. Ive got 10mg tabs so its a little hard to get 7.5mg, i have a checkup on Wednesday so will ask for some 15mg tabs which have a score line so will be easier.

Day 16 and my mood is definatly not so low when waking, i used to hate waking up some days because for first 1 hour i felt depressed untill fully awake. I seem to be losing some of the fear of doing things however i still get some symptoms when doing things but i heard its quite common for the fear to begin to go first, still early days yet and not quite 3 weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information