Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Cummings and Goings...

Re: Cummings and Goings...

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Not here! I just saw the video on the news that you all were talking about on our Sunday night news. After having Trump for four years, I understand your embarrassment and anger.
    Well our domestic media still aren't discussing it. Right now it's all about UK holidaymakers getting indignant about the new restrictions upon returning from Portugal.

Whilst I can understand people's frustration at sudden inconveniences and extra costs involved, it does very much to me smack of self-righteousness amongst those doing the moaning and groaning, as the authorities are apparently only acting in the best of interests of everyone by erring on the side of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Whilst I can understand people's frustration at sudden inconveniences and extra costs involved, it does very much to me smack of self-righteousness amongst those doing the moaning and groaning, as the authorities are apparently only acting in the best of interests of everyone by erring on the side of caution.
    Yep...I feel our government in CA has been negeotiating this the whole time. For the most part it's gone well, but people will always complain, and certain factions will never be happy. Our governor is facing a recall over all of this.

Yep...I feel our government in CA has been negeotiating this the whole time. For the most part it's gone well, but people will always complain, and certain factions will never be happy. Our governor is facing a recall over all of this.
    Never mind Vee, now you've had that 30+ year old ban on assault weapons overturned folk can shoot the moaners very dead indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Never mind Vee, now you've had that 30+ year old ban on assault weapons overturned folk can shoot the moaners very dead indeed.
    Don't even get me started on that...so sad. We've already had an uptick in shootings and mass shooting here in the past couple of months, especially on the freeways. This just adds gasoline to the fire.

Don't even get me started on that...so sad. We've already had an uptick in shootings and mass shooting here in the past couple of months, especially on the freeways. This just adds gasoline to the fire.
    Sounds very backward to me.

Reminds me of the thought of caning being reinstated in UK schools, which David Scammeron was contemplating 10 years ago soon after the English city riots in the August.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information