Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummings and Goings...

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Cummings and Goings...

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post

Just to clarify, KK is not a member of the NMP admin team - his title is referring to a long-running thread which he takes part in.

You'd think my title would be self-explanatory to the uninformed masses, old boy - especially the "mismanagement" part.

As you know, we take great pride in forensically examining every complaint before all are flushed down the crapper.

I was even inclined to offer Cummings a job but he's unfortunately beyond redemption and simply plain stupid

On behalf of Complaints Mismanagement Board

Complaint Status: Clueless

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    You'd think my title would be self-explanatory to the uninformed masses, old boy - especially the "mismanagement" part.

As you know, we take great pride in forensically examining every complaint before all are flushed down the crapper.

I was even inclined to offer Cummings a job but he's unfortunately beyond redemption and simply plain stupid

On behalf of Complaints Mismanagement Board

Complaint Status: Clueless
    Just wanted it to be clear M.

P x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

If we all got transported back to the 16th Century we'd call DC a right mumpsimus...Someone who refuses to budge/ insists that they are right despite clear evidence that they are wrong. Could be used to describe all politicians!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    If we all got transported back to the 16th Century we'd call DC a right mumpsimus...Someone who refuses to budge/ insists that they are right despite clear evidence that they are wrong. Could be used to describe all politicians!
    Yep, it's futile. BoJo trying to gloss over it too. His rating has plummeted.

The guy is seen as the mastermind behind Brexit (Farage forgot? Banks forgotten?) And he invented the slogan 'get Brexit done'. Now he could be the mastermind behind scuppering Brexit if they sack him since he would be eligible to join the gravy train that is the club for failed politicians and their staff. An EU commission awaits

I've no idea why the Brexit slogan was considered so brilliant but he's obviously not going anywhere (not even to Durham!)

It's the sheer arrogance of the man that irks me-self-entitled and considering himself untouchable. His son could well have special needs though but plenty of parents are in the same position and just have to do their best to cope even if they are both ill.

The panto continues today..I'm looking forward to the Cummings variant on display this morning

I can't understand how he has had so much power and has been so influential.

Only just seen this thread..

'Cummings and Goings'? Sounds like a dodgy movie to me P! (it's always the quiet ones)

I say!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    The panto continues today..I'm looking forward to the Cummings variant on display this morning

I can't understand how he has had so much power and has been so influential.
    Because Johnson is a waste of DNA: full of shit, a lying , irresponsible philanderer and incapable of an original thought of his own.

Cummings is one of those people who dim people think intelligent because he writes 20,000 word blogs. Nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Because Johnson is a waste of DNA: full of shit, a lying , irresponsible philanderer and incapable of an original thought of his own.

Cummings is one of those people who dim people think intelligent because he writes 20,000 word blogs. Nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is.
    I personally struggle to decide who is the worst of the two, Bozzer or Cummings?

Whatever the event, the sh1t has most certainly hit the fan.

PM, whilst I totally agree with your sentiments concerning Bozzer and Co, surely Bliar and Co would have also copped it in the neck just the same no matter how good (or badly) they were to handle the pandemic situation in this country had they still been in power, especially from the likes of The Scum, Daily Fail, Daily Depress, etc!

Nature of the beast I guess.
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 26-05-21 at 14:25.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information