Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cummings and Goings...

Re: Cummings and Goings...

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Labour will become an irrelevance as people start to realise that 'green' issues really do matter and that they're not just cranks trying to take us back to the 17th century.
    Yes, I very much agree that being 'green' is quite rightly the new 'cool' and that Labour are probably a bit passe now.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Much as I loathe DC I thought he coped very well today over what must have been a gruelling marathon of an interrogation. I bet he's had loads of coaching though.

The DM will be in their element tomorrow..

Am looking forward to Matt Hancock's response in 2 weeks.

Ghastly that this should all be playing out as a soap opera now when so many people have been bereaved and have to listen to all these grisly details.
    Jilted lover, eh? We just needed "he's crap in bed" and "he has a tiny penis" to complete it

Suddenly Cummings has gone from nasty snake to Mr Truthful Some truth in there but wheelbarrow loads of salt possibly to be taken too...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Jilted lover, eh? We just needed "he's crap in bed" and "he has a tiny penis" to complete it

Suddenly Cummings has gone from nasty snake to Mr Truthful Some truth in there but wheelbarrow loads of salt possibly to be taken too...
    I'm still a bit suspicious about DC's claim that Bozzer said that he (Bozzer) would 'rather see loads of dead bodies piled high than go into a third national lockdown' towards the end of last year.

As much as a clown I think Bozzer is, I can't see him being that heartless!

My dad reckons it's now only a matter of time before Bozzer succumbs to handing in his notice as PM.

After all, for better or worse, Brexit IS done now!

There's a reason that he's got history with previous employers..and that he's thoroughly disliked by many. I'm sure he'll come up with many more "explanations" for some of his more controversial behaviours. Let's hope his young son isn't dragged into it.

I know this Government is corrupt to its core but I want to know how Cummings, a man who worked for a Russian "airline" for three years that had no planes and made no flights got security clearance to be as highly placed as he was.

Banana Monarchy.

With regards Bozzer's alleged remark about rather seeing dead bodies piled high instead of another lockdown last autumn, the amount of 'whataboutery' on other forums concerning Labour in particular is absolutely astounding.

Typical remarks include 'what about Blair and the second Iraq war', 'what about Brown and the Global Financial Crisis', 'what about Corbyn and the anti-Semitism scandal', 'what about them pesky foreigners who keep coming here willy-nilly', etc.

What the hell has these 'past' issues got to do with this pandemic right now?
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 28-05-21 at 08:21.

Deflection/"dead cat"/whataboutery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Deflection/"dead cat"/whataboutery.
    Yeah, you're dead right, PM.

All this saga from last week, as predicted, seems to be water under the bridge, as it's now completely vanished from the headlines!

Not here! I just saw the video on the news that you all were talking about on our Sunday night news. After having Trump for four years, I understand your embarrassment and anger.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information