Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fear of Spinal Tumor back !!!! Help

Re: Can Upper Back Pain last months

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    This is always a very good measure of pain
    Indeed. I learned that from a ER doctor years ago while in the ER at the beginning of my panic attack disorder. It was a big help with my PD and I always have that little medical fact in the back of my mind. It kept me from making too many trips to the ER. Lol.

Fear of Spinal Tumor back !!!! Help

So about 6 months ago I was getting some middle back pain and convinced myself I had a spinal tumor. Thankfully it went away after a few weeks. Fast forward to 5 days ago I noticed a deep pain in the middle of my back that stretches across it whenever I move to get up or if I twist or have to tie my shoes or carry something. It's really painful and feels like something is out of place. But I don't remember hurting it. Stupid me I Dr Googled and it came up I might have a compression Fracture from a tumor compressing my spine. Now I'm in anxiety overload convinced I have a tumor there . Please Help this fear is horrible

Re: Fear of Spinal Tumor back !!!! Help

What's up Dragi.

Your anxiety is really swinging for the fences here. Sounds like normal back pain. Maybe a strained muscle or perhaps a disc. You dont mention your age, but arthritis could also be a cause. In any case, I'd put the spinal tumor fear to bed as that's not likely here. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourboymj99 View Post
    What's up Dragi.

Your anxiety is really swinging for the fences here. Sounds like normal back pain. Maybe a strained muscle or perhaps a disc. You dont mention your age, but arthritis could also be a cause. In any case, I'd put the spinal tumor fear to bed as that's not likely here. Take care.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm 36 I'm also 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds I know that can make these things worse but yea my anxiety is a real mess right now

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information