Hello all,
5 years ago I delivered a 9lb 8oz baby and gave myself a nice big bunch of grapes in the anal region. A few months after the birth I had the passing of mucus for around 8 weeks which then stopped as quickly as it started. Fast forward to march 2019 I began having mucus and some rectal bleeding, this stopped in may 2019. Then in December 2019 i fixated on bleeding after intercourse and convinced myself it was CC when this was confirmed as not the case, i fixated on a mole on my leg and convinced myself it was melanoma. After having this checked and again it wasnt what I thought it was, darn HA. I then began having rectal bleeding and mucus again, at first this was alot of blood (stools were very hard, as they always have been) I went to the Drs. I had stool tests, blood tests and rectal exam. All showed I was ok and was advised to soften my poo with more water and fibre. I did this and over the course of a few weeks the bleeding stopped. I've now convinced myself the drs missed something, and have bought it upon myself to pick my poop up and check it, in doing this I've noticed tiny tiny streaks of blood on my poop sometimes. So I contacted the drs again and had another rectal exam and then a proctoscopy. In the proctoscopy it was confirmed I have internal piles with evidence of bleeding, i was prescribed steroid cream that didnt work, so then steroid suppositories which again haven't worked. I've been told to keep check of my poop and then I'll have to have another proctoscopy and then if all is ok I will be referred to bowel drs (GPs words) now I'm so scared, I know I've got to check my poop but I dont want to incase of finding something I dont want too!
I haven't had blood when I wipe for ages and ages, and I have to pick the poo up to see the streaks of blood, I've pulled poop apart to check inside and never seen blood there. I wear gloves lol, the things HA make you do. Oh btw I'm 31.