Ok so I’m kind of embarrassed posting this, I don’t like talking about this stuff but I need to know what’s wrong and I appreciate anyone who can give me an answer...

I have been home since March because of corona, my college shut down, since I haven’t been running around I’ve been eating much healthier, since March, a few times a month I will get terrible diarrhea, I used to think this was a new symptom from my PMS because it would happen before my period. But it just happened and my period is now where near ready to start so I don’t think that’s it.

This is my only guess, I recently started taking 60 mg Prozac, maybe in February. I had stomach problems today and I realized I didn’t take my medicine last night and I heard that was a symptom.... and it’s possible I forgot those other times because I have been skipping doses by accident ever since quarantine.

Could this be it??? Again I am a healthy college student who’s never had stomach problems in her life, Food has never been an issue to I don’t think it’s IBS. so this is really freaking me out. I don’t want to see a doctor because it’s not serious and this isn’t the best time to go for non medical emergencies....THANK YOU AND SORRY THIS IS TMI

(The only other issues I’ve been having is lack of sleep or too much sleep, and drinking more coffee than usual, but coffee has never upset my stomach to this extent :(( )