Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cerazette

Re: Cerazette

Still bleeding, day 11 now. Flow does not show on a pad, sometimes when I wipe, flow has stayed the same. I didn't take my Cerazette last night. Bleeding stopped for 10 hours last night and has now come back. Really cant cope with this. How can this not be sinister. Absolutely despairing.

Phoned doctor she said not to worry about the bleeding,she didn't think it was anything serious. Really worried, upset. Cant believe this is happening. WTF am I bleeding.

Brizzle, we're the same age (ish) and about a year and a half ago I started getting occasional spotting. Sometimes I'd spot after my period, sometimes for a few days mid-cycle. It took me ages to mention this to my GP, and she was utterly unconcerned. We're at the age where our bodies do weird stuff. My friend is only a little older than me and she had a 2-week period a while back, and her doctor wasn't bothered.

Thank you. Terrified it wont stop. Terrified its womb cancer, but keep trying to tell myself I had a normal scan. My periods have been longer, shorter, cycle has been longer and shorter, lighter, clotty, I bleed at ovulation for a couple of hours. It's horrible. Keep thinking my womb lining must be massive and cancerous. It's very distressing.

Been there, done that, made the conscious decision not to worry about it. It took me antidepressants to be able to achieve it, but these days I'm a lot more chill and let it do its own thing.

I know it's tough, but we're both going to be stuck with it for the foreseeable, so training yourself not to be bothered is very much the way to go.

I haven't had a biopsy or anything, just a scan. Should I take comfort in the fact it's normal.?

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzle View Post
    I haven't had a biopsy or anything, just a scan. Should I take comfort in the fact it's normal.?

Absolutely. If it was womb cancer, it would have showed up on the scan, no doubt about it.

I've been bleeding for 2 weeks now, lightly. How can this not be cancer, how can this be hormones? Is this perimenopause? My blood tests came back normal. Has anyone else had this? Maybe my womb has got really thick? I've been watching reruns of Murder She Wrote on repeat to help me cope!!! I've got an 11 yr old son and terrified this time next year I will be dead or dying.

Thanks for everyone's replies, appreciate it, really.

You've had a scan that was clear, that would show endometrial thickness, but you didn't have that, so you can rule out womb cancer. Have you also had a smear?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information