Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cerazette

Re: Cerazette

My last smear was Sept 2018, so not allowed another one. If the progesterone pill isn't working, then the only thing that can be causing the bleeding is cancer. Its driving me mad. I'm still bleeding lightly today, it's never going to stop, it has to be something sinister.

Still bloody bleeding, almost 3 weeks now.

Phoned doctors again, was told the usual stuff. My scan is fine, numerous doctors not worried. To monitor the situation. My bleeding is getting more watery and redder, not soaking into pads yet, but expect that soon. Doctor says this bleeding is normal at my age. Why is the bleeding getting redder and more watery. Absolutely sick of this.

Now its started soaking into a sanitary towel, in the last 2 hours, only a bit. How can this be normal, all they keep saying is the scan was ok. That was in April, stuff could have changed by then. I must have a nasty womb lining, because I'm bleeding. The doctors are sick of me phoning up. I'm coming of Cerazette as I'm sick of it. The bleedings getting worse slowly.

I had a lot of watery discharge in the end, sometimes pink tinged, but always a watery consistency.

Mines not a discharge its bleeding, like a period. I mean the blood is more runny. It's been thick and mucousy for the last couple of weeks. Do you think that's bad?I had a clot yesterday. Do you think my symptoms sound like yours? I cant understand why the doctors are not more worried, when I've been bleeding for 3 weeks. Surely that means something's wrong? They seem to put so much faith in the scan, but that was just over 2 months ago. I can wear a tampon and not soak through it.
    Last edited by Brizzle; 08-07-20 at 11:51.

It's like a proper period now, what the hell do I do? How can this not be sinister? I'm going to stop taking Cerazette and see if that helps.

Just had a huge clot come out and I bled through a medium tampon onto a pad in 3 hrs. Bloody terrified. I had gone 6 weeks between periods before this started. My periods were all over the place. Maybe it's a lengthy period, but its 3 weeks of bleeding today.
    Last edited by Brizzle; 09-07-20 at 16:51.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information