Thread: Hello From Sheffield !

Hello From Sheffield !

Hello new on here ! Never know what to say on introductions as you want to fit in and yet retain some privacy!
    Well my name is Toby, but I use Fintechguy as a Username as I am interested in the world of fintech!
    I am married with 2 grown up sons who live in Leeds!
    I studied Criminology a few years ago and since then do enjoy crime documentaries and I like reading about historical crimes!
    I have been diagnosed with General Anxiety , Depression and ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) also lastly I have numerous long standing physical health issues too!

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Fintechguy and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello From Sheffield !

Hi and welcome

I have cousins who live in Sheffield and visited them in Set/Oct 2014, we had a great time. Your line of work sounds fascinating I'm sure you will find an array of topics on here to spark your interest, some are quite hotly debated. My family and I live in NZ although I was born in Bury St. Edmunds and came here when I was seven

Hello Toby- welcome. I have been on NMP since 2011 but 2016 was the last time I spent time on here. Getting married Saturday so my anxiety is flared up.
    I have found NMP to be a really comprehensive and helpful tool for my anxiety. I hope you do too. I am in the USA so nowhere near you but I hope all is well.
    I am 45 with 2 kids and I completely overshare when I am on here so I just go by ANX. The name is anx2005 on here for when I was diagnosed- as in Anxiety 2005.

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by anx2005 View Post
    Hello Toby- welcome. I have been on NMP since 2011 but 2016 was the last time I spent time on here. Getting married Saturday so my anxiety is flared up.
    I have found NMP to be a really comprehensive and helpful tool for my anxiety. I hope you do too. I am in the USA so nowhere near you but I hope all is well.
    I am 45 with 2 kids and I completely overshare when I am on here so I just go by ANX. The name is anx2005 on here for when I was diagnosed- as in Anxiety 2005.
    Wow! you're getting married on Saturday, how exciting but yep stressful too! I'm on my second engagement and getting married sometime in the future, we're older and both have adult daughters from previous marriages. This time I'm going for something low key and intimate ... exciting times.
    Hope all goes well on Saturday x

Hello from a fellow Sheffielder!

Thread Information