Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panic attack today

Re: Panic attack today

Good luck for tomorrow Caz and I'm really pleased that you will be seeing your doctor face to face because it's so much better than these cursory phone appointments.

Please don't do yourself down..You are not weak but just totally overwhelmed and a bit of TLC and reassurance from your GP could be invaluable. You've got a lot of responsibility with your son and I'm sure your needs get overlooked..but tomorrow you'll have the opportunity to get the attention you need for yourself. Please let us know how you get on? x

Hi Pulisa

Thank you so much for your reply I apologise I have only just seen this I didn’t realise my thread has a page 2 🤣

The doc appt went well she checked my blood pressure heart rate oxygen levels and had a good listen to my chest and heart she told me my heart rate was a little higher than she would expect apparently normal is between 70-100 bpm and mine was 93-95 she said she was not at all concerned given how I had been feeling

I think on the whole I have felt better since the appt but I do still have some issues it is just that when I get the chest ache or panicky I don’t let it consume me and go into full on panic mode

Overall I feel sad like I don’t feel like I am happy right now and it feels like I never will be but I’m hoping that’s just the anxiety trying to keep its grip on me

I am due back at work Monday I am nervous I know I will feel better when I have completed both my shifts without panicking or coming home I am determined I will I think then I may feel like I am winning

I am sorry about your dad it is so difficult when they leave so suddenly it feels like everything turned to crap the day my mam died and the only thing that would make it better is if she was here which obviously can’t happen so that makes me feel like I will never be over this

My 3 grown daughters have offered to pay for councelling for me because the nhs waiting list is so long and I feel like there are people out there with worse problems than me that need it

I am hopeful things will get better I do feel like I need some help but I’m not sure what

Thanks again xx

Hi all

Posted the above reply just before I went for my walk

I had 3 small but still horrible panic attacks while on my walk today 😩 I had no issue at all yday so I’m thinking if it was my heart it wouldn’t be fine one day and not the next would it?

I am so scared and fed up by all this now I just want to live in peace and handle things like normal people do I’m so tired of it 😩

I’m home now sat in my garden waiting for my daughter and grandson to arrive and I feel gutted absolutely gutted that I can’t defeat this thing once and for all

Here’s what happens....it starts with my chest feeling tight and I keep getting a scared feeling in my stomach I then feel like I’m shaking inside it gets worse and worse lasts for about 3 minutes then passes today it happened 2 more times after I cried my eyes out to 2 of my daughters when I got home told them I’m so fed up with it I don’t want to wake in the mornings because my day is consumed with how bad I’m going to feel today 😔

I feel quite low this time like it’s hard to let go of all this and try and move on 😔

Thanks for reading x

Hi guys

I had a good day yday was really positive and feeling good about everything going back to work is getting closer and I haven’t heard from my manager to see how I am or if I am returning either that’s making me feel crap the feeling that people may be getting fed up of my rubbish makes me feel worse

We didn’t go walking yday because it was raining so weather permitting we should be going today but I am scared of abrepeat performance of Friday when I have panic attacks it knocks me sideways for the rest of the day and all I do is cry 😢

I need to have 2 good days in a row for my shifts at work but I seem to be having one good one bad got to try and get a hold of myself and force them positive thoughts to the surface

But when I’m sat on my bed as I am now just waiting to get in the shower and I can feel my heartbeat and my stomach is in knots it’s just so hard to keep the thoughts that my heart is in trouble out of my head

Thanks for reading 😔 xx

Hi Guys

Still not right 😩 the panic attacks have subsided thank god but I have stomach issues still

I know anxiety loves messing your stomach up and I do keep telling myself that but I would just like a day when I’m not in some kind of discomfort

I do have ibs and I do think it’s related to stress so obviously it’s been bad during this time

Also my period is due (sorry for tmi) and stuff with my ibs and my anxiety always get worse during this time of the month sometimes it’s right from ovulation until my period starts other times it’s literally a couple of days before my period starts I guess it depends how stressed I am that month

It feels like chest discomfort when I need to open my bowels but I know your stomach is quite high up so maybe it just feels that way when I’ve been I always feel better but it’s like when I eat and my body has to start the poo making process(sorry) again it starts again I do take meberbrevin 3 x a day and I have only just started the lunchtime one again when I’m “ok” I just take the morning and night one but with how things have been I’ve restarted the lunch one

I might also try a rinitadine or something like that to help me out 😔

Does anyone else have things like this? I worry my bowels are in trouble I have just managed to get past the heart trouble now this 😩

Thanks guys xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information