Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Worried about digestive issues, ha spiralling

Re: Worried about digestive issues, ha spiralling

Hi

my bowels feel terrible, I seem to want to poop all the time, as soon as I go, I want to go again. It’s not been diarrhoea, but quite soft.. I have more wind than normal too.

the last few days have been pretty awful stress wise. My eldest sister had a fall and was hallucinating, and they have now discovered 3 tumours in her brain. It’s so very sad.

my eldest daughter went to see her just before this, and sister was pleased to see her, which I was glad about.

anyway, my daughter messaged her cousin asking if she would like to meet up for lunch.
    cue a tirade of abusive messages from my cousin accusing daughter of lying about her dad, and causing trouble .. That she is her mother’s daughter and a terrible person.

then brother in law started sending her emails saying the same thing. I am devastated that they are turning on my daughter as well.

i got a Message from my niece saying “don’t contact me , or my family. That goes for your daughters too”. Not sure why younger daughter is included.

my brother in law is messing with my eldest head now. I am shocked at how
    vicious they are, and so intent on stopping my daughter seeing her aunt, who, at the end of their last meeting, said how delighted she was to see her, and wanted to see her again.

i get that my niece is hurting and lashing out, but it’s so hard, and I feel like I have caused all of this. Punish me, don’t punish my kids.

It’s such a mess, and I don’t know whether my bowel problems are down to the extreme stress, or whether it’s something more.

My daughter is quite traumatised by it all, and feels like she must be a terrible person , which is exactly how I feel too. She is worried her grandma will hate her, but I’ve assured her that won’t happen.

cousin has banned us all from the funeral, when the time comes.

its a mess, I’m sorry to put this all down on here, but I don’t know what to do...my head feels like it will explode. I regret so much now.

Inanna xx

I’m sorry to keep coming back here, but I’m worried.

i have this feeling of pressure in my rectum, and I feel like I want to poop all of the time. Could this be caused by stress?

I don’t have any bleeding, but could it be piles coming back, after a few days of extra bowel movements.,Which have been relative,y normal in consistency, but I have had quite a lot of gas too?

can this really be stress/anxiety? Or could it be rectal cancer?

I’m struggling with everything right now

Inanna xx

I get this a lot. I don't have rectal cancer. It's pressure in the levator ani muscle and very common with IBS. Also very common with chronic stress.

I know this won't convince you but just my personal experience and confirmed by a colorectal consultant/surgeon xx

Hi pulisa

no, that really helps me, and reassures me a little bit. When things really kicked off in the week, my bowels went bananas, and I was pooping twice a day for a couple of days. Now it’s just back to once a day, but always feeling that pressure, like I want to go.

Im hoping it will go away in a few days , it only been since Wednesday, so I’m trying not to panic yet..

and as I had a banding just over a year ago, and nothing was noted ( as well as a colonoscopy in April 2019), it’s unlikely that a mass would have grown to cause discomfort in that time?

With everything that’s going on, I’m just in a High state of anxiety , and it triggers all sorts

thank you again, you are a star

Inanna xx

It's very uncomfortable but nothing more sinister. That colonoscopy is good for 10 years.

You're going to be suggestible to any symptom/sensation because I imagine that your HA defences are down and you're mentally exhausted by all that is going on..It WILL trigger all sorts xx

Hi pulisa

thank you again, I keep trying to repeat that to myself. I thought I was feeling a little more relaxed, and that the pressure seemed to be easing a little. However, this morning, I have already had 3 bowel movements in the space of two hours! I’ve always been a once in the morning, then very very occasionally late afternoon..

they don’t seem as loose as they have been lately, but not constipated by any stretch.

I keep trying to convince myself that even tough I,m not feeling as stressed, the undercurrent of all that’s going on is causing most of this... but then I am afraid I’m ignoring something really sinister

Thank you again

Inanna xx

Oh, and I also have quite a lot of wind... I feel like I could go again... what’s going on?

My gut motility can be all over the place with IBS. I can go 5 or 6 times a day(normal consistency) and then not go at all for 4 days.

I don't have bowel cancer.

Hi Pulisa

thanks for your reply, as always

This is going to seem like a strange question, but does IBS make you feel constantly "aware" of your bowels, like you want to go to the loo, all the time, even when you don't need to?

I am taking HRT, and I have read that HRT can cause IBS (I never suffered with it before menopause), so I keep trying to convince myself that's it, but HA keeps whispering Anal/Rectal cancer in my ear. I just want some peace, I'm exhausted with all the anxiety and stress.

Inanna xx

not a good day today. Still got really loads of gas and loose stools. Aching/feeling pressure in rectum just wont go away, although does feel a bit better when I'm lying down (so at night). However, I have a strange pain in and around my coccyx, which is quite sharp and intesifies if I touch that area.

Really scared that its a tumour which is now pressing on my coccyx. Should I go back to the doctors?

Inanna xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information