Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Now I'm Under Lockdown Due to Protests and Looting

Re: Now I'm Under Lockdown Due to Protests and Looting

I need to borrow your rake, FMP

You Brits have lost me on this one... I’ve no clue what you all are talking about.

EDL is the English Defence League Vee, a bunch of nasty, narrow-minded racists. I 'think' Terry is referring to EDF who are an energy company.

“We’ve got to take care of the floors, you know the floors of the forest, very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently and it’s a whole different story. I was with the president of Finland and he said… we’re a forest nation, he called it a forest nation, and they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things. They don’t have any problem, and what it is, it’s a very small problem.” - Donald Trump

Finland laughed.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Oh, I know PM. What our Idiot-in-Chief neglects to inform you of is that most of those forests are federal land, owned by the national government. But you know, we go clear them and put the fires out in them anyway... And even though we have the most stringent environmental protection laws of any state, it's a drop in a bucket if your president doesn't believe in science and never had to take that subject when he went to military school.
    The BBC fact-checked his statements here - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46183690

In California state, the federal government owns nearly 58% of the 33 million acres of forest, according to the state governor's office. The state itself owns just three per cent, with the rest owned by private individuals or companies or Native American groups.
    But hey, the scientists know Jacques Schitt according to him, 'cos he says it's gonna get cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    “We’ve got to take care of the floors, you know the floors of the forest, very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently and it’s a whole different story. I was with the president of Finland and he said… we’re a forest nation, he called it a forest nation, and they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things. They don’t have any problem, and what it is, it’s a very small problem.” - Donald Trump

Finland laughed.

Positive thoughts
    So can I borrow your rake or not? Finland is kinda far

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    The BBC fact-checked his statements here - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46183690

But hey, the scientists know Jacques Schitt according to him, 'cos he says it's gonna get cooler.
    Like I said, he didn’t take science in school.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    EDL is the English Defence League Vee, a bunch of nasty, narrow-minded racists. I 'think' Terry is referring to EDF who are an energy company.
    Yes, that's it. Just an old in joke of the energy sector when EDF came to the UK. I bit like the French Open in Tennis which is always sponsored by someone with BNP in their name plastered all over the place.

I'm sure Vee will get what me mean if we say Tommy Robinson types...and worse. I bet some of mine may have gone that way, either that or prison. Council estate type areas can be a breeding ground for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    So can I borrow your rake or not? Finland is kinda far
    Perhaps Trump was relating to the other definition of rake?

'a fashionable or wealthy man of immoral or promiscuous habits.'

(Maybe not fashionable )

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post

Finland laughed.

Positive thoughts

B26C1FF6-6750-4B19-BE25-53CD8DD94CF6.jpg0CF9A22B-FA9F-4100-82F3-D67ECE326E8F.jpg

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information