Thread: Hot feeling

Hot feeling

Hey everyone I’m back! I’ve been doing really well for the last year but we have new symptoms brand new which at first wasn’t bothering my but seeing as it’s happening all of the time my HA was slowly creeping back in. Last night is when things got so bad I googled 😑 so I’ve been experiencing facial flushing since end of feb March this year it’s becoming more apparent and seems to be happening a lot and lasting days. So I came over all hot in the face last night and I literally thought my face was going to explode it was that bad I tried to go to sleep and hope that it would disappear in the morning well I’ve just woken up and it’s still here my burning from the inside out but not hot to touch? Google tells me carcinoid syndrome from a carcinoid tumour, I have asthma that is also starting to play up since around the same time all of this started! I know this is also a symptom. I have Crohn’s disease so I’m always on the loo anyway so I can’t put that as a symptom.
    So yeah I’m scared I’m frightened I’m really not okay, I have literally no explanation to my hot flushes especially lasting this long makes me wonder what the hell is going on! I’m going to ring my doctors today but with covid-19 at the moment I’m not sure I’m going to get any help.

I’m really looking for reassurance I admit it. I’m here asking if people are in my shoes or been in my shoes.

Thanks for reading guys from a very scared 27 year old mother of 3 beautiful children 😓

Re: Hot feeling

you really have to try hard not to Google - almost everything will be cancer according to Google. It's hard but it makes such a difference to your mental health if you can resist.

You could be coming down with something - NOT necessarily COVID 19.
    But stress also causes such a symptom.

Thread Information